Are there any professinal trader chat rooms?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by proptrader11, Jul 14, 2010.

1. shneed

shneed

I don't see what you see. Adding an attachment, hope it works.

#21     Oct 21, 2010
  2. Austin

Austin

http://www.t3live.com/default/
    you really shouldn't be trading ....... if you cannot even find the right page.

#22     Oct 21, 2010
  3. shneed

shneed

thanks for the advice

#23     Oct 21, 2010
  4. I'm going to post my personal notes from visiting those 2 chat rooms. These are just my opinions and observations. Of these two I thought Dustin Tibbitts was the best for me.

Brooks

TradingWings 9-2-10
    Dustin Tibbitts (First Flight)

What did I like?
    - nice guy, good voice
    - clear instructions

What didn't I like?
    - no list of trades

Ayad Amary (Advanced)

What didn't I like?
    - no charts

T3Live 9-1-10

What did I like?
    Many traders. Showed who was live and what they were trading. Also showed stocks making money that day. Customer services answered questions quickly by email.

What didn't I like?
    No charts. No entry, exit times or prices. No stop advice.

#24     Oct 21, 2010
  5. Austin

Austin

#25     Oct 22, 2010
  6. I am in a chat room that has a bunch of really good traders both prop and retail. lots of call outs and and the room makes money.

I see the same "faces" in there day after day and its been ongoing for around two years. super friendly (negativity is probably one of the few things not allowed....which is nice when you care about your mental attitude)

Its non commercial and is free to join. I estimate I make over $1K a month extra from the call outs that I hear. no political BS but lots of jokes and you have to have thick skin as its not really politically correct.

PM me if you would like the link

#26     Oct 22, 2010
  7. #27     Oct 22, 2010