Are there any professinal trader chat rooms?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by proptrader11, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Austin

Austin

#11     Aug 18, 2010
  2. Appreciate your comments Austin. I'm following up. Are you subscribed to either of these? Have they helped with you profitable trading?

Brooks

#12     Aug 26, 2010
  3. Austin

Austin

you will have to check each one out during the free trials to see which service fits your trading style and even just whether you like the instructor/moderator's voice. if i say i am "hugely profitable" then i would be touting .... i'm not their sales person and i can't get commission whether people sign up or not from ET. so it's really a recommendation to check things out. thanks.

#13     Aug 26, 2010
  4. I spent mornings over a 2 week period checking out chat rooms. Generally, I was underwhelmed. Some do not even show charts. None have any track record of their plays. So if you are looking for written proof that these services work, you probably won't find it. They don't even post their entry and exit prices for the current day.

None are really about teaching as they go along. They are just making calls. You decide whether to jump on or not. Their courses for hundreds or thousands of dollars are available separately and are not included in the monthly fee for the chat room access.

I'm not saying they are all bad or not worthwhile. They are so different, if you are interested in chatrooms, its best to do the trials to see how their personality fits yours.

My 2 cents.

Brooks

#14     Sep 24, 2010
  5. shneed

shneed

does T3 live offer a trial? I don't see it as an option on their website.

Thanks

#15     Oct 21, 2010
  6. 100% of rooms are frauds -- they are almost all mediocore traders -- believe me.

I remember going into Linda Brascke's room a while back (5 years ago?) -- and from what I could tell -- my read/feel was better than hers (she's supposed to be a market wizard -- far from that imo).

It's all one big giant pile of shit. All of them.

If you like giving money away -- then give it to charity.

#16     Oct 21, 2010
  7. Austin

Austin

are you SERIOUS? it is right in front of you on the front page. you cannot find the 2-weeks trial to their Virtual Trading Floor????

[​IMG]

#17     Oct 21, 2010
  8. Austin

Austin

100% are frauds? you could help us by reviewing TradingWings. see if the moderators are fake, if they don't show charts, or post their entries/exits/target, or teach ad hoc throughout the day ....... 30-days free trial so you have nothing to lose but your time.
    http://www.tradingwings.com/web/tradingRooms.jsp
    scroll down to see some actual videos of the room in action.

#18     Oct 21, 2010
  9. Austin

Austin

thanks Brooks. i know for sure that at TradingWings.com Robert/Ayad/Jim do go over their trades and teach during lunch breaks on their morning plays. maybe you mean T3Live's Virtual Trade Floor that doesn't show charts or teach. for T3Live their principal traders are Scott Redler and Marc Sperling who also manages their hedgefund at T3Capital. not sure which ones you checked. T3Live also has a blog so you can know them better, http://blog.t3live.com/

#19     Oct 21, 2010
  10. shneed

shneed

I see something different, maybe there is different address for the trial page.

#20     Oct 21, 2010