Are there any Lady Traders on ET? How do you trade, what are your strategies?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrsSavant, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonnet,

This is reasonable. I surely can apply this to myself. Electric will take on risk, but he has taught me to balance it with "how much" in relation to my portfolio, and he is "all man".

I am outperforming Electric this year and have tripled my start capital this calendar year.

Electric trades Forex and I trade options through an advisory, but I use Electrics Money management advice and am in control of that.

Poor Electric, he lost half of his Forex account (I only let him have $2,900.00 for Forex, and he just pulled out $300.00 on Friday to give it to me, to add to my account, he has $1,400.00 left for Forex) while learning Forex at the beginning of this year, but he has improved. He will probably get back to profitability in the middle of the next Calendar year with the Forex portion of his portfolio. He does much better with E-Mini's, but he prefers currencies. He likes the idea of the global market place and the more identifiable trends. He also says its a nice way to diversify his portfolio.

He told me in time he will be outperforming me soon with Forex compared to my options, because of his money management techniques. Electric trades E-minis and Forex and I trade Options and soon, Equities.

Wifey

#11     Dec 12, 2004
  2. Weasel

Weasel

I have a lady I'd like to trade......

#12     Dec 12, 2004
  3. Weasel

Weasel

for a younger model

#13     Dec 12, 2004
  4. Weasel

Weasel

but my lawyer says it will cost too much.

#14     Dec 12, 2004
  5. What on earth do you mean?

I know I am living in a mans world, but why would I want to look like one?

Please explain nkhoi?

Wifey

#15     Dec 12, 2004
  6. Mr Surfman,

Electric speaks highly of you.

May I ask why do you think woman are not in hedge fund managment? Is it the old boys club that keeps them out?

Wifey

#16     Dec 12, 2004
  7. Your are acting like a weasel,

Why do you want this thread to be deleted or moved to chit chat. Where are the female traders? I do not think there are any here in ET.

I wanted to get some ladies that I could talk to and discuss trading. This was an honest attempt to do that.

Don't you boys think it would be nice to have some ladies in ET? Will some of you traders please get your wives to join or please invite some lady traders to ET. We need them!

Wifey

#17     Dec 12, 2004
  8. Who is Linda? Does she contribute here? Would you ask her to come here in ET, if she is not a contributor here.

I would read every word she said and try to get some insight. Its easier for me to identify with a woman trader than a man.

Wifey

#18     Dec 12, 2004
  9. Mr Easy,

This is encouraging. thanks!

Wifey

#19     Dec 12, 2004
  10. Mr Winter

I will see if Electric has that book, if not, I'm going to Borders. Are there any books you could recommend for "Women in Trading"?

Wifey

#20     Dec 12, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.