Are there any honest, reliable prop firms out there?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bonds, Mar 6, 2006.

1. heavy

heavy

"... hitting 28million shares a day, Swift does that in the first hour of trading."

Really? How many traders does Swift have? I don't know anything about them, but that seems like a lot of volume. (I'm taking a wild guess and say they do 50-60 mil/day?)

Sorry if this is off topic... but, I was curious.

#41     Mar 7, 2006
  2. Question for you folks that trade at Swift. Do most of you trade nasdaq or listed stocks?

-Guru

#42     Mar 7, 2006
  3. askme

askme

Thanks 'longhorns' :)

With regards to volume, Swift does close to 100 mill a day (average), they claim to have 1100 traders around the globe. If you go on their web site u'll see they have a ton of branches around the world.

#43     Mar 7, 2006
  4. Ive never seen a swift thread this positive. Im not even jaded and i feel like making a bashing post just to add some balance ot the thread... where are all the haters when you need them?

I guess its a sign of the times, when cash is rolling in the door, it matters less how much the door man scrapes off on your way out.

#44     Mar 8, 2006
  5. yes not a bad deal actually. i mean to be able to pay 16 cent a trade with 50% PAYOUT AND NO LIABILITY IS VERY GOOD. so if nuke hits and you're in 1 mil of stocks and market freezes and you lose 500k its all on swift? so you can trade with no fear.were do i sign up?lol

am i missing something ...would'nt you rather put up a few grand and get 70-90 % payout as well as pay per trade and pay LESS then swift, as its available out there. Better software,higher payouts and LOWER costs for a small risk bank...seems to be the choice is easy so am i missing something here???
    momo

#45     Mar 8, 2006
  6. bonds

bonds

if you would rather get 50% payout with no liablility than get paid 80% with 5k deposit you have some serious trading and/or money issues...

#46     Mar 8, 2006

7. Please please please tell me where I can go, what company to contact to get this mythical 70-90% payout with good software??? How much per trade or per 1000 shares? Tell me this and I will switch tomorrow! Thanks!

#47     Mar 8, 2006
  8. askme

askme

lol... same old promotions and trash talk never ends... some ppl should know exactly what I mean, Swift is one thing and trading remote is a WHOLE different thing imo.

#48     Mar 8, 2006
  9. You can put up 5 to 10 k and get 100% payout. You want huge bp put up 100k. These firms that still take a percent of your gains only do so because traders stay there.

#49     Mar 8, 2006
  10. Well I can put in whatever for BP as long as I can get that 70-90% pay out and low per share/per trade costs. Tell me or pm me which firms can do this. Thanks

#50     Mar 8, 2006