are there any forex platforms that have charts that link?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by .002commission, Nov 16, 2005.

1. what companies link to esignal and how much are you paying for esignal for currency?

#11     Nov 17, 2005
  2. Most charts regardless of broker let you save the settings, so you can just save them once and have them accessible any time you need.

This seems like an after thought not a real trading concern.

Trader/God

#12     Nov 17, 2005
  3. cmc wants 2 k capital down are there any good companys out there with 300 down with good charts

#13     Nov 17, 2005
  4. Deptrai

Deptrai

GAIN Capital changed their trading platform yesterday. They now have the synchronization feature that you desire.

#14     Nov 18, 2005
  5. Even you use Esignal basic package (no ability to add
    any regular future contracts) you will pay monthly:

Esignal Basic plan:$75
    Forex Add-on fee: $50
    Forex GTIS feed: $50
    ----------------------------
    Total $175

#15     Nov 18, 2005
  6. thanks alot guys tuff day for me in the equity markets but im still up for the day +440

#16     Nov 18, 2005
  7. Deptrai so gain is the only company which offers free charts which you can link right im going to open a live account just want to make sure i narrowed down my options before i put my money in a company

#17     Nov 18, 2005
  8. Deptrai

Deptrai

Yes. Demo their trading platform first. If you are OK with it, then open a live account. I've been doing business with them for 5 years. Yesterday, I had noticed that they had changed their trading platform. Looked around and saw this button to sychronize your charts. You can also add color to your charts now. Welcome to forex.

#18     Nov 18, 2005