Are there any firms that DON'T charge their traders $1,000 per training session?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TruthSeeker247, Sep 18, 2003.

1. You can do whatever you want, but if you want to be truthful, you can tell him exactly what we told him...follow the rules that he agreed to...... (just for the benefit of clarity: We rebate all rent based on the trader trading through the year, and it's payable in April of the following year. Pretty simple language). This is actually a "bonus" ...that we pay serious (and loyal) traders. Very few things get me upset enough to react to silliness on the board, but when my brother has bent over backwards to help traders, and gets stabbed in the back, it really upsets me.

As traders attempt to get their rates lower, they sometimes need to be cautious that they may, in fact, get what they ask for. There is a lot more to being a professional trader than looking for a bargain basement per share price.

But, as always, we will be offering even better deals in 2004. And, we continue to be able to do so without either going out of business, or borrowing money from the outside, or having any concerns for our traders.

Thanks again for helping get the word out.

Hope the weather in La Jolla is as nice as it is here in Vegas.

Have a great day....!!

Don:cool:

#51     Oct 12, 2003
  2. Downtick5

Downtick5

I learned from my firm, www.captradinggroup.com and they didn't charge a fee.. but it's more hands on training, not a class.

#52     Oct 13, 2003