Are there any brokers on MT4 where I can trade Bitcoin with no leverage ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by GameChanger, Dec 20, 2017.

1. I would also like to know if you can trade crypto's without leverage. I know you can go onto exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex and place a buy order and a sell order without leverage like just normal buy and sell orders but is it possible to use a broker on MT4 where you can just do normal buy and sell orders without leverage ? Not 1:1 I mean without leverage. No margin. So when a buy order is filled there is no additional profit loss if the price goes down other then just the price itself.

2. just21

just21

Fund your account so there is no leverage. e.g you want to buy one bitcoin have $16,867 in your account.

3. Best question ever

GameChanger and Pekelo like this.
  4. I don't think you understand my question. Have you traded through a MT4 broker before ? If you buy one Bitcoin and the price goes down then not only do you lose because of the price going down but also because it is on margin of 1:1 which is the lowest I can find. It seems all trades are on margin and I'm looking for a another way around it. With your proposal if you bought one bitcoin with all your funds and the price went down you would lose it instantly or your account would be liquidated.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

He could even under leverage if he puts 33K* in his account. :)

*Well, anything over 17K...

GameChanger and sss12 like this.
  6. Yeah I think you missing the point.. I don't want leverage in the first place.

7. GameChanger likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

YOU are missing the point of futures. My point was that you could profit/lose HALF of what bitcoin moves if you over capitalize your account.

GameChanger likes this.
  9. Thanks I checked them out and their leverage min. is 1:5.. I've found many others that offer 1:1 but I'm trying to avoid leverage completely because I'm using bots that place multiple orders with big amounts of money and a big crash like BTC over the last few days will wipe me out.

10. That's not how it works, it's not a minimum leverage required but a maximum. If you have ~$17k in an account and you want to buy a single bitcoin for ~17k, that's fine.

#10     Dec 20, 2017
    GameChanger likes this.