Are the Signals providers a good option?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by daforex, Jan 31, 2011.

1. markger

markger

Well the ranking system of zulu has some issues...I test a provider for at least 2 weeks on demo first!

#11     Feb 14, 2011
  2. StateWX

StateWX

Only some issues...???

Yesterday I read this thread http://www.forex-tsd.com/general-discussion/18530-zulu-trade-14.html#post388947 about how Zulutrade place the signals that they want in the best ranking positions.

Last friday they had in 3rd position this signal "Zulumaster1", after a complaint of a user, this signal is now in 267th position. But Zulumaster1 isn't the one that is a fake, I have checked another best ranked signals and this fake is in more.

#12     Feb 15, 2011
  3. markger

markger

What im trying to say is that do not take the ranking system to be...correct! I dont even use a single one provider from the top 20.
    And this is why I insist on testing for at least 2 weeks :)

I also read the post from your link, I think this guy is overreacting, possibly someone who lost money with zulu, but I understand if thats the case. But most people start trading forex without the basic knowledge of forex trading, they look at the charts, pick a random provider and end up loosing because they either open too many lots or didnt test first on demo

#13     Feb 15, 2011
  4. StateWX

StateWX

Hi markger,

I don't know if you're still following the post that I said to you another day. I advise you to following it, it's very interesting.

I'm checking that anacon said, with different signals in zulutrade, and I'm sure that he/she has got reason. Please, check it too, I'm sure that you can see how zulutrade is a cheat.

#14     Feb 18, 2011
  5. markger

markger

Yes im reading it. I think that the truth is somewhere in the middle, like always :)

#15     Feb 21, 2011
  6. doubler

doubler

NinjaTrader has some 250 third party add-on applications. I assume some of those must be automated strategies but I haven't checked into any of them yet.

#16     Feb 21, 2011
  7. daforex

daforex

I have read that in Zulutrade users have to pay an extra commisison per trade... is it right?? Anybody knows if it's the same in rentasignal??

#17     Feb 22, 2011
  8. StateWX

StateWX

Hello daforex, zulutrade users have to pay an extra commission if they invest through any broker that isn't AAAFX. AAAFX is of them (zulu).

As for rentasignal, users don't have to pay an extra commission. The commission is the same that you have to pay if you invest directly through any broker.

#18     Feb 23, 2011
  9. daforex

daforex

Thanks all of you! i'm going to open an account in rentasignal to see how they work and I will tell you my experiences...
    :)

#19     Feb 25, 2011
  10. markger

markger

Doesnt RAS charge a monthly fee for the signals? Also I coudnt find an easy way to test those signals on demo...

#20     Feb 28, 2011