Are the mass freemasons fooled by the highiest degrees :D

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, May 8, 2003.

1. http://www.benabraham.com/html/illuminati_-_2b.html

To show that most Masons do not know the true purpose of Freemasonry McQuaig says:
    "That the figures and schemes for the knowledge and properties of Nature ARE PRESERVED IN MASONRY, but not the pseudo-Masonry of the majority of the craft members."

"There are lower and higher Degrees of knowledge. The lower class worship at first a system of a godhead with a mother goddess and a pagan saviour of the world."

Albert Pike expresses this in his book Morals and Dogma on page 819:
    "The Blue Degrees are but the outer or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, BUT HE IS INTENTIONALLY MISLED BY FALSE INTERPRETATIONS. IT IS NOT INTENDED THAT HE SHALL UNDERSTAND THEM; BUT IT IS INTENDED THAT HE SHALL IMAGINE HE UNDERSTAND THEM. THEIR TRUE EXPLICATION IS RESERVED FOR THE ADEPTS, THE PRINCES OF MASONRY. THE WHOLE BODY OF THE ROYAL AND SACERDOTAL ART WAS HIDDEN SO CAREFULLY CENTURIES SINCE, IN THE HIGH DEGREES, AS THAT IT IS EVEN YET POSSIBLE TO SOLVE MANY OF THE ENIGMAS WHICH THEY CONTAIN. IT IS WELL ENOUGH FOR THE MASS OF THOSE CALLED MASONS, TO IMAGINE THAT ALL IS CONTAINED IN THE BLUE DEGREES; AND WHOSO ATTEMPTS TO UNDECEIVE THEM WILL LABOR IN VAIN, AND WITHOUT ANY TRUE REWARD VIOLATE HIS OBLIGATIONS AS AN ADEPT MASONRY IS THE VERITABLE SPHINX, BURIED TO THE HEAD IN THE SANDS HEAPED ROUND IT BY THE AGES."

2. I particularly like this:

"IT IS INTENDED THAT HE SHALL IMAGINE HE UNDERSTAND THEM. "

Of course it's more efficient to let people imagine what they want :)

3. Harrytrader,

Up to now I have withstood your asinine postings... but with your attack on the Brotherhood, this thread is the straw that breaks the camel's back of my tolerance...

By attacking the Brethren, you are attacking an age-old institution based on fraternal love and helping one another... your sordid and selective quotations are hardly befitting of civilized behavior on Elitetrader...

You are NO brother of mine,
    Candle

4. Very funny to see your attitude: I am attacking the freemason whereas I just cite Pike which is a high degree freelmason : I assure you that's funny for me for do you consider Pike is no more your brother then :). And I have some book written by an actual freemason that is criticizing the freemasonery in France.

Does your so called tolerance stop at the door of your own house huh ? Then don't give lesson to others for that if you are not capable of reconsidering your own idea.

I have already talk of that with some freemasons, as I said tey are not so stubborn. They are at least conscious of problems.

As being your brother or not, well I'm not freemason, I don't have to consider somebody having to be freemason to be my brother for any people can be if the person is just inclined for godness and not worship hypocrisis, badness and violence.

You are prisoner of your own group ideology, whereas I am free : I don't belong to any group. I can express myself whereas you can't. You are even less free than a politician apparently since you just can't bear a quote from somebody that is one of your fellows. But I understand that according to statistics not many freemasons have read the 800+ hundred pages of Pike.

If you think that what is said about Pike is false then present arguments or I would see your attitude as just denial.

P.S.: did you ever read Pike ?

5. roe

roe

Candle,
    How can you be so ignorant: can't you see through all this gibberish? Isn't it obvious that people like Harry (Potter?) and Optional777 (sic!) are indeed freemasons of the highest degree themselves? Their entire language is riddled with masonic words. And their fervour to support that war on oil in Iraq: isn't that reflective of the freemasons' origins which indeed go back to the crusades?
    Palease, be a bit more professional about this sort of smoke screen

6. For sure :D

Frankly reading things like above in 21th century if it was not for real would be really a really comic farce !

7. To understand the importance of Albert Pike :

Scottish Rite Masonry tells us: "Grand Commander, Albert Pike, established the Library of the Supreme Council in 1888, when he donated his personal library of some 8,000 volumes which form the nucleus of the present collection.

"Today, the Library contains more than 175,000 volumes, all non-fiction. The collection on Freemasonry in all its branches is the most complete in the world, and comprises about one-third of all the volumes in the entire Library..." End quote.

exerpted from
    http://www.caterpillar.org.uk/warning/masonry.htm

Also funny passage below from the same author : does it explain I got no answer from brother Candletrader (sorry I'm waiting for your answer :) ):

WHAT IS A FREEMASON?
    A man who joins a society which he knows nothing about.
    The two authors of the book "The Hiram Key", Chris Knight and Robert Lomas, bear this statement out in an article printed in the Yorkshire Post, 11 May 1996. Please bear in mind that what you are reading herewith is not a criticism but pure fact. <B>Both these men are Freemasons :p </B>.

They write: "A compelling reason for silence amongst Masons is not so much a compulsion to adhere to their sacred vows, or a fear of macabre retribution from their fellows: it is more that they do not understand a word of the ceremonies they participate in, and their only fear is that people would laugh at the apparently pointless and silly rituals they perform...

Our biggest criticism of freemasonry is its sheer pointlessness. It does not know where it came from, no one seems to know what it is trying to achieve, and increasingly it seems improbable that it can have much of a future in a world that demands a clarity of purpose and benefit." End quote.

Had he made a thorough investigation of the beliefs and ultimate aims of this group, it is clear that, unless he was lacking in either morality or intelligence, he would never have thought of joining such an organisation.

Imagine for a moment, the man who has spent night after night of his valuable time, sitting up in bed, manual in hand, repeating the beliefs and obligations contained therein, to his long-suffering and patient wife, who obviously feels her time could be more usefully employed. :D

The shock must be absolutely devastating to such a man in any of the three initial degrees in the Blue Lodge when he finds out (and sometimes he never does) that all this learning was in vain as he reads the following statement from Albert Pike.1

<B>"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry."</B> End quote.

I would suppose that any red-blooded Mason would immediately fly into an uncontrollable rage and storm out in a search and destroy mission, on those who allowed this deception to continue.

All readers, who have taken the vows, and repeated the obligations of any of the first three degrees in the Blue Lodge, please stand in front of a mirror and repeat out loud to yourself:

"I've been taken for a ride. Was I not lacking in wisdom to join a society that I knew nothing about. To make it worse, I believed the lies they fed me. How do I get myself out of this mess?

8. How do you feel as you read this further statement by Albert Pike on page 104 in this same book?

3"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts, and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretation of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled, to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it.

....So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray." End quote.