Are The Crazy Muslims Going To Kill Us All?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 19, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Ah ha. So, the first side to kill the entire population of the other side wins? That makes sense. Nukes anyone?

#11     Sep 19, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And it generally worked pretty well too.

#12     Sep 19, 2012
  3. Had it not been for nukes would the Japanese have surrendered? They would have fought to the death as they have for millennium.

Superpowers are the ones with nukes... It's gonna start between Pakistan and India and won't be much left.

The last 60 years, although there have been conflicts and skirmishes, has been a relatively peaceful time for man. Hell, Fiji still had cannibalistic tribes through the 70's. We've made great gains in technology and education but at our core we are very tribal creatures that war.

#13     Sep 19, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe we should just accept it as natural, like the rest of nature.

#14     Sep 19, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

The Japanese would have surrendered but it would have taken a massive invasion with probably more deaths than the bomb caused.

We can only hope that the next nukes used in anger are between countries far away from us. But, it could just as easily be a smuggled or short range nuke tipped missle fired our way from a ship at sea.

#15     Sep 19, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Well, we could suspend all murder laws for a year or two and see how that works out.

Since murder is a state crime we might just try it in one or two populous states for starters. Maybe liberal California, Massachusetts or New York would be good test states.

#16     Sep 19, 2012
  7. i agree. We should try our best to avoid war, but when a situation exists where we find ourselves compromising our principles or people to appease the other side.. well peace has failed and it's time for bloodshed. We really don't all have to get along for humanity to continue existing.

yeah i'm referring to our present situation with radical islam.

#17     Sep 19, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow. Didn't realize that the cannibal culture persisted that long.

I had a very beautiful Fiji girlfriend in highschool and her family was incredibly friendly and welcoming. Such nice people I haven't encountered very much in my life. She would come to my house early in the morning and my mom would let her in and she would wake me up and chat with me while I got ready for school. She would have breakfast with my family and then go to the bus stop to go to her school (we were neighbors but attended different schools). She tasted like cinnamon. :)

Occasionally I've had some contact with muslims.

I had a muslim girlfriend in the 8th grade (from Saudi Arabia). Her family was also pretty nice to me including several older brothers. I guess I've never met any crazed militant muslims. I suppose that the families that manage to emigrate to the USA are moderate.

I was friends with 2 Persian girls when I was in highschool who were not allowed to wear a bikini and would go out on my hobie cat wearing one-piece bathing suits. Nice girls but a little too uptight about western lifestyles.

I had another muslim girlfriend in the late 80s (from Iran) but she was so westernized that I don't think she would last 5-minutes in Tehran. Her dad taught at the American University in DC and she liked the herbal refreshment. She was an electrical engineer and had a knockout body.

Never did have any male muslim friends. Not sure why.

#18     Sep 19, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe they just thought you looked tasty. :D

#19     Sep 19, 2012
  10. I say bring back the neutron bomb.

#20     Sep 19, 2012