Are The Crazy Muslims Going To Kill Us All?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 19, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Attacking foreign embassies over a movie is one sure way to get free people to push the issue and see how far the crazies will go.

PARIS (Reuters) - A French magazine ridiculed the Prophet Mohammad on Wednesday by portraying him naked in cartoons, threatening to fuel the anger of Muslims around the world who are already incensed by a film depiction of him as a lecherous fool.

The drawings in satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo risked exacerbating a crisis that has seen the storming of U.S. and other Western embassies, the killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and a deadly suicide bombing in Afghanistan.

Riot police were deployed to protect the magazine's Paris offices after it hit the news stands with a cover showing an Orthodox Jew pushing the turbaned figure of Mohammad in a wheelchair.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/french-weekly-publishes-mohammad-cartoons-075449808.html

2. That French Magazine office that published the cartoons of the prophet Muhammed is under police armed guard.

I think by tomorrow they might have drawn a reaction.

:D .............:D ..ah ha hah aha ha ha

get it....:D drawn a reaction......:D :D

.................:D

3. The only question I have is....

how can dems be all about womens rights AND muslim love/rights at the same time? you can't be half pregnant. :cool:

4. wildchild

wildchild

Just think, in about 2 years instead of storming embassies the Iranians will be able to nuke a few countries when someone insults Islam.

5. pspr

pspr

I think it is all thought up by the clerics as a way to keep their people worked up and ready to riot.

I think it only works because it seems the vast majority of the people in those countries don't have jobs and need something to do. "Here's $5 U.S. now go attack the U.S. embassy and make a 'hate america' sign while you're at it. You don't want Allah to be displeased with you, do you?"

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

7. We need to be burning more korans and doing everything we can to insult them, so they get used to it and begin to live with it.

Look how effectively it has worked on Christians here. We are afraid to object to anything now, lest we lose our jobs and be prosecuted for discrimination.

8. pspr

pspr

Maybe Obama will provide copies of the Koran at all polling places so we can take one home to burn. Or maybe just coloring books of Allah for kids to color in before we burn them.

9. Thats the problem with war in these times.... The scorned enemy lives on with vengeance being the only remaining purpose.

Shit.. we've killed their family and way of life.

In past times those that would conquer would pillage the riches and make sure no one remains to seek vengeance.

#10     Sep 19, 2012