Are the 100% no risk dip buyers insecure?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by fubar, May 31, 2007.

1. dealer

dealer

You are right ----ET's anonymity promotes behaviour that you wouldn't see otherwise. Same can be said for online trading vs telephone dealing and online poker vs face-to-face poker.

#21     Jun 1, 2007
  2. Are you joking?
    You don't think an institution would love to have one of those dips running a fund screaming at his employees 100% UP ROOM TO GO NO RISK????
    They would have made 5000% a year return, and then they could all retire..
    I think it's you, who is insecure. You can't actually appreciate the balls that these guys have staying long long long, while top callers (myself at times included), try to guess where this market will turn...

#22     Jun 1, 2007
  3. zdreg

zdreg

different rules and skills for success apply to anonymity as opposed to transparency.

#23     Jun 1, 2007
  4. fubar

fubar

You are deluded if you think anyone displaying such childish antics is actually trading let alone dip buying

#24     Jun 1, 2007
  5. Haha...why is that the same response from all you green with envy failures?
    why do you always assume that the people who have been calling the market are NOT trading..
    look, you may be right. Some of them may just be jawboners..
    But to soothe your ego, you need to conclude that they are not ACTUALLY doing what they say, well, that is a sign of fear, jealousy, envy, and most importantly, STUPIDITY..
    Grow up pal...learn to trade...

#25     Jun 1, 2007
  6. fubar

fubar

It's quite easy to judge by a persons comments if they have the psychological balance to trade. Comments like yours would not be out of place on a teen chat board, so you really are fooling nobody when you try to convince us you are a trader.. your words give you away, you cant expect anyone to take such immaturity seriously

#26     Jun 1, 2007
  7. It's quite easy to judge by a persons comments if they have the psychological balance to trade. Comments like yours would not be out of place on a teen chat board, so you really are fooling nobody when you try to convince us you are a trader.. your words give you away, you cant expect anyone to take such immaturity seriously

fubar, aka f(ck)(yo)ubar(on) aka Trader28:

you are right about all that you said. No question there.

Here are even more important questions for you to ask yourself:

"T28, why am I obsessed with this board?"

"T28, why do I come here and troll for arguments with anyone who will cater to my deep need for conflict day and night?"

"T28, why not enjoy a full, rich and peaceful life away from et?"

"T28, why am I posting in this board day and night when I have a business to run, 2minute charts to watch for trades? I am a trader for real, am I not?"

"T28, is my life really this empty and forlorn? Is that why I'm obsessed with this board, trolling and instigating fights where ever I can?"

important questions to ask yourself

#27     Jun 1, 2007
  8. Actually, my comments are quite mature. I can admit when someone is doing well. And I am happy for them. I can also admit when I am sucking. And then i try to do as well, or better than those who are succeeding.
    You, on the other hand, display a high-school thought process when you think that those who are successful, AREN'T actually successful. They are just talkers.

No one is buying, because I am short.
    That's what you are saying.
    CLASSIC traders dementia.
    And you are WAY wrong.

#28     Jun 1, 2007
  9. Wow, talk about a thread blowing up in the OP's face.

#29     Jun 1, 2007
  10. Don't expect him to come back...
    he's as useless as tits on a nun.

It's hard to admit that other people are successful...and that you aren't..
    Some people are just douches..

#30     Jun 1, 2007