Are the 100% no risk dip buyers insecure?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by fubar, May 31, 2007.

1. fubar

fubar

How does that improve the board Makloda? decent posters see your antics and leave in droves, there is no ignore function in real life, people that destroy things for others are penalized. I think it is pretty low of you to ruin this place for others just because you are anonymous and can get away with

I read one poster who said of a dozen great posters on his buddy list none of them post here anymore, cant you see you are turning this place into a joke, soon there will only be people like you contributing nothing but slogans and ego driven drivel, don't do it man

#11     Jun 1, 2007
  2. zdreg

zdreg

perhaps there is a general offend and readers don't bother to reply.
    alot of people apologize but don't change their behavior. it is as if nearly all actions are acceptable if followed by an apology.

fubar you are right on target on this thread. alot of people live meaningless lives with quiet desperation. with chat boards they can get rid of the quiet part.

#12     Jun 1, 2007
  3. Through the 90% of junk I post, I also post meaningful posts along the way answering questions or posting articles I found interesting, whenever I can. Now for you, I see you have 44 posts and all I see you is whining about how the board became so horrible. Why not up the standards with some quality posts instead of these childish complaints? Leading by example, ever heard of that?

#13     Jun 1, 2007
  4. fubar

fubar

Once again you are justifying childish behavior by attacking others

#14     Jun 1, 2007
  5. Attacking? :p I was merely holding a mirror in front of you.

#15     Jun 1, 2007
  6. fubar

fubar

No you were justifying indefensible behavior

#16     Jun 1, 2007
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

Now wait a minute! Wait just a damn minute! Are you saying that there is immature behavior here on ET? Is that what you're saying? ARE YOU ACTUALLY TELLING US THAT HERE ON THE INFOTAINMENT STUPORHIGHWAY THAT SOME FOLKS ARE BEHAVING BADLY?! My God! Now you've ruined my whole day. I didn't want to know that. I really really really didn't want to know that, man...

Sooooo, I guess you're new to this whole internet thingy?

H

#17     Jun 1, 2007
  8. fubar

fubar

Is that supposed to excuse it? Because other people are doing it? very childish reasoning

#18     Jun 1, 2007
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

Am NOT childish!

H

#19     Jun 1, 2007
  10. fubar

fubar

The fact that you delight in being juvenile is a little sad, you certainly wouldn't do it to anyones face in the real world so it becomes almost cowardly in real terms

#20     Jun 1, 2007