Are the 100% no risk dip buyers insecure?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by fubar, May 31, 2007.

1. fubar

fubar

Do they secretly believe they will get blown out of the water one day? Is that why they need dozens of threads and constant hysterical posts to bolster their courage?

And why am I so gay?

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

seems like someone has been going against the grain....:p

when eqtr says buy people better litsen.....he has only been right 45 out of 45 threads....:)

or better yet 100% upside room to go...with a 100% hit ratio...this cat is good

3. fubar

fubar

People that complain about teen chat antics are hardly bears or having a bad day, they are simply bemused by such childish behavior, and if truth be told don't really believe anyone indulging in such behavior is really a trader

It was ok when there was just one thread everyone could act childish in, but the recent rash of threads makes a mockery of this place and can only be detrimental in the end

4. ??...............Fubar..........registered since yesterday...........a bastion of sanity in an otherwise hyper-bullish world.

5. fubar

fubar

Trading is a business, this kind of behavior would not be acceptable in any office, institution or company. In trading we have to self regulate, so this behavior highlights a lack of self discipline (a key ingredient in trading) so we cant be expected to believe these posters are successful traders when they exhibit this fatal flaw, so what is the point of it all?

6. fubar

fubar

But he says the same thing over and over again, we get it, we're in a bull market, we are not blind.

Do we need dozens of these threads repeating the same thing over and over? It's pathological

He has no interest in helping anyone, he just baits people by calling them permabears (whatever that is) and repeats the same thing over and over

It's juvenile and detrimental to this wonderful site

7. fubar

Barely came through the door and already instigating against people. Tsk Tsk Tsk

8. fubar

fubar

Well you tell me Makloda, how can you justify juvenile antics like repeating the same thing over and over again in caps no less then abusing people that complain about it, it's ridiculous, none of you would act that way in the real world because you would risk being punched out, so why is it acceptable behavior in here?

9. Fubar, please use the ignore function to block out my posts. I don't recall offending you or anyone else but if you were hurt, please accept my apologies :p

10. zdreg

zdreg

some posters are refugees from yahoo finance chat boards. this kind of behavior
    is acceptable and is the norm on other boards.
    if bothersome enough just add these people to your ignore list.

#10     Jun 1, 2007