Are Ted Cruz and Josh’s Political Careers destroyed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TrailerParkTed, Jan 11, 2021.

1. How many Americans will forgive their Sedition and throwing powder kegs on the mob?

destriero and Cuddles like this.
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Unfortunately i think most will.

If you commit a crime, make it as heinous as possible; the only way for society to come to terms with it is to "move passed it and move on."

TrailerParkTed and Cuddles like this.
  3. Wallet

Wallet

Was Maxine Waters’ or any of the other Congressmen or Senators who’ve ever objected to an Electoral College vote, political carriers destroyed? No.

I’d vote for Cruz tomorrow.

jem likes this.
  4. Figures you would vote for Cruz again..

he was emasculated by Trump repeatedly and Cruz just bent over and let himself get rammed repeatedly by Trump and still fights for his master...

No surprise your hero is a cuckolded pussy

5. [​IMG]

6. The crowd at the Republican convention booed Mr Cruz because he failed to endorse Mr Trump and urged the audience to follow their conscience instead.

Seems like Cruz turned his back on his wife and his balls and decided Trump dick tasted better than integrity

7. [​IMG]

Cruz got castrated by Trump and then went to the WH with his balls in his hand and said "Please sir...may I have another!"

Tony Stark and TrailerParkTed like this.
  8. Speaking to a group of reporters in Dane, Wisconsin, after Trump made a comment promising to “spill the beans” on the senator’s wife, Cruz pointed his finger and said, “Donald, you’re a sniveling coward. Leave Heidi the hell alone.”

“It’s not easy to tick me off. I don’t get angry often, but you mess with my wife, you mess with my kids, that’ll do it every time,” Cruz said.

How does Heidi look at this man with any respect...

9. Cruz speaks the truth!

"I’m gonna tell you what I really think of Donald Trump: This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth, and in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying.”

10. Wallet

Wallet

So other than ad hom and some sort of sick self projection, you bring what to the conversation?

#10     Jan 11, 2021