Are taxes eating up your profits too?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rubinageniro, Mar 23, 2021.

1. How safe is it to opt for offshore brokers and how does this whole tax thing work when it comes to brokers overseas? If anyone has any suggestions as to the brokers that helped in this aspect, please do share, thanks.

2. Bugsy

Bugsy

I just pay my taxes. It's part of the game. Why risk tax evasion?

gkishot, SunTrader, smallfil and 2 others like this.
  3. tax residency applies regardless of the broker you use or where the broker is located

gkishot likes this.
  4. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

You are from Austria ? Dont even try a stupid thing, it is not worth it. It wont work.

If you are really tired of paying too much taxes, then move to another country. You dont have to look far. 10% flat tax in Bulgaria, for example. And stuff is cheap there, including the hot girls :cool:

geth03 likes this.
  5. Nobert

Nobert

When you go deeper into that question, poeple come with all kinds of ideas and reasons why to do so. The best one i heard so far :
    ,, What's the point of paying it if the goverment will waste it anyways ? "

And you're listening like o_O ...

Bugsy likes this.
  6. zdreg

zdreg

The joke is on you. The creator of this thread is a female.

d08 likes this.
  7. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Joke ? It's scissor time !! :D

SunTrader and d08 like this.
  8. smallfil

smallfil

Easiest way to reduce your taxes is match your losses with your gains. It is a no brainer. If you reach the point where you are making substantial amounts in the stockmarket, that is the time to seek a good tax advisor.

9. I trade as a business so write off alot of expenses against the income. VPS, all tech, subscriptions, home office, insurance for the family (which is around 24k per year). Pretty much everything trading related is expenses through the corp. Especially with insurance it's easy to have over 50k annual qualified expenses to bring down the taxable income from trading. There's other things you can do too

toon and Bugsy like this.
  10. Bugsy

Bugsy

"Work" vehicle, office space, petty cash, business lunches, vacations (company related travel). Pretty amazing the amount of shit you can attach to a company.

#10     Mar 23, 2021
    hanneswas likes this.