Are Republicans Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Much like the Bush tax cuts I guess.

#51     Dec 7, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

If the "wealthy" get taxed too much, I won't have to quit. I'll be laid off.
    They will be OK, I won't. Now about about my original question?
    How is it you're so eager to pay higher taxes to an incompetent corrupt government that is wasting much of it?

#52     Dec 7, 2012
  3. Once again you are making assumptions much Lucrum.

#53     Dec 7, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

What assumptions?

#54     Dec 7, 2012
  5. If he is just "making assumptions", as you say, then how did we find ourselves in this fiscal mess to begin with? And before you go on some tirade about the Bush tax cuts and all that wasted spending..how do you come to terms with the most liberal, Democratic run states such as California, Illinois and New York having the worst credit ratings of the state...pensions underfunded by billions upon billions of dollars...highest taxes as well.

Anyone who isn't blinded by political ideology knows that more tax revenue just leads to more wasted spending. The "we need the money now" and we'll "worry about the spending later" is the same ruse the politico's have been campaigning on for at least a generation. The fact that in 2012 people STILL fall for this bullshit is absolutely phenomenal.

#55     Dec 7, 2012
  6. You're assuming that I am eager to pay higher taxes. I'm all for me paying no taxes. I put a lot of effort and study into setting up my corp. to minimize my taxes. My goal is to do a romney and pay almost no taxes or like in the years he didn't show us, pay zero taxes and keep all the money I make for myself.

#56     Dec 7, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh, then why are you expecting me to be OK with paying higher taxes? Or worse be OK with me losing my job because my employer is paying higher taxes?
    You one of those that expect "the rich" to pay for everything?

#57     Dec 7, 2012
  8. Geez Lucrum don't go all DA on me.

#58     Dec 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

THIS is why I don't try to discuss anything with you.

#59     Dec 7, 2012
  10. I answered all your questions and then you go all emotional on me crying about losing your job. Get a grip man.

#60     Dec 7, 2012