Are Republican men insecure about their manhood?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bxptone, Feb 18, 2009.

1. bxptone

bxptone

I'm white, I'm satisfied with the size of my penis, do most Republican men have small penises? Just wondering what all the racsim and hate has been about since Obama's election?

It's not like he took a Trillion dollars in tax payer money and wasted it on a personal vendetta in Iraq.

Or bulit up the largest deficits EVER for the U.S. by signing EVERY DAM SPENDING bill that his party put in front of him, and then cutting taxes, so we had to mortgage our childrens futures.... TO CHINA OF ALL COUNTRIES!!! (PISSES ME THE FUCKKKKKK OFFFF!!! TO HEAR REPUBLICANS EVEN MENTION THE WORD SPENDING WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STIMULUS BILL, WETHER THE BILL IS RIGHT OR WRONG)

It's not like this country has decayed and taken 20 steps back since he's been in office.

Obama didn't sell out our country to the highest bidder, in fact if Republicans like Bush and John Snow had their way, our ports would now be owned by that DUBAI company! DUBAI PEOPLE, REALLY.

Has Obama divided this country like no other, over that past 8 years?

Did illegal immigration flurish under Obama? Housing collapse under him? This world enter a global depression under him?

I don't know about you, but I don't think Obama was responsible for Jack Abramoff and all the corruption and selling out that took place.

I can go on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnn. So with that said, it boggles my mind how much HATE I've seen for this guy when he's been president for what? A MONTH? And the hate seemingly from people who supported and voted FOR THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

So what gives?

2. what did you attribute the hate for bush?

his race?

this does it for me ...

i'm checking out ... im never again reading anything anyone writes on the internet again.

3. You like your tiny 4 inch weenie huh? Pervert.

4. Just another daily piece of evidence that shows that this forum has attracted the shit of society.