Are rallies Obama fault? Or just declines in the market?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jajuanm2, Mar 23, 2009.

1. In my opinion, it's neither a Obama selloff nor a Obama rally. It's these fickle traders like you and me that caused the market to both plunge and rally.

But why should all that matter? What really matters is that you have a family to support and it's your job to make the damn money either way.

#31     Mar 23, 2009
  2. You really can't help but to sound stupid, can you?
    You already said Obama has nothing to do directly with the market...NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE!!!...then you turn around and imply that he causes the downside. Which is it?

Had you learned any comprehension skills from whatever education system you came from, you would have known that I wasn't saying Obama directly caused this rally. I was simply asking how you attribute the downside to him when you claim he has NOTHING to do with the markets.

It seems to me that you're gonna have to put in more than just grammatical efforts into your arguments, your gonna need a load of common sense as well. Take your time before replying, maybe you can break the idiotic trend you're on.

#32     Mar 23, 2009
  3. "commie lovers" LOL

I can see the Marx Brothers rolling in their graves laughing. Now, that's classic! :D

#33     Mar 23, 2009
  4. pspr

pspr

Isn't it obvious?

Declines are because of Obama's policies and rallies are in spite of Obama's policies.

#34     Mar 23, 2009