Are rallies Obama fault? Or just declines in the market?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jajuanm2, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Optional and I argue daily so I never put that much grammatical effort into my posts when addressing him.

Secondly if you are worried about sounding idiotic occasionally on an online forum then I suggest you should take a second and critical look at the direction of your life.

Lastly it seems with your tone that you disagree with my opinion about Obama not having anything to do at all with the current rally. Please inform me how Obama directly has anything to do with this rally. Try not to look idiotic either.

#11     Mar 23, 2009
  2. #12     Mar 23, 2009
  3. What part of the banking plan came from Obama himself?

Obama may know something about capitalism but he definitely does not have anything to do with this banking plan himself and surely does not advocate the free markets.

#13     Mar 23, 2009
  4. This board is full of conservative true believers. I mean everything will be okay once we get the congress and white house back in the GOPs hands. Oh wait we tried that 2001 - 2007 aka the W years aka the wonder years. Wonder as in I wonder how W was elected not once but twice by the elite trader crowd.

#14     Mar 23, 2009
  5. You voted for a guy with no economic experience during an economic crisis.

#15     Mar 23, 2009
  6. Why don't you just lay the fuck off, you republican douche bag. You forget the election ended 5 months ago!

Moreover, what the fuck does politics got anything to do with trading? As if you couldn't trade without always bashing Obama. Oh, I forget you were a lousy trader all along.

#16     Mar 23, 2009
  7. elite trader is loaded with deadender conservatives. They want the market to tank to somehow punish America for electing Obama. My question is why did the market tank under W if it only responds to GOP principles. I love the guys that know what the market thinks. I bet God speaks to them too.

#17     Mar 23, 2009
  8. Banff01

Banff01

I guess you meant that McCain got his economic experience while he was a prisoner in Vietnam? (Not intending to mock his heroism here). Or while serving in the army all of his life?

#18     Mar 23, 2009
  9. All of you Obama supporters are a joke.

Have you looked at the budget?

Have you looked at the soon to be tax increases?

I understand why none of you are against these tax increases. You aren't against them because none of you make shit.

#19     Mar 23, 2009
  10. Everything comes from the POTUS as the commander-in-chief.

It's obvious from your multitude of rants against Obama and your multiple postings on this thread (sometimes minutes after the other) that you have other issues that you are dealing with other than whether the economic stimulus plan did or did not come from Obama.

for the readers: NeoRio1 is so fucked-up in his head that if it succeeds he'll say "that didn't come from Obama" and if it fails he'll say "see, told you so, it's all Obama's fault" ... :D

Later ass-clown, and please try to get a life outside of bashing President Elect Obama on an internet board. :p

#20     Mar 23, 2009