Are rallies Obama fault? Or just declines in the market?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jajuanm2, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Are rallies Obama fault?

Or just declines?

2. Ahhh, the old Obama supporter.

Another few days like this and we will be back to break even since he came into office.

Now get back to blowing your boyfriend.

3. This rally has nothing to do with what Obama says and everything to do with the first possible bank plan to hit the streets. You are an idiot.

Anyone looking at the markets everyday knows with 100% certainty that Obama hurts the markets.

Anyone with half a brain looking at the markets today will realize the rally has nothing to do with Obama.

You did accomplish something here though. You accomplished making yourself look like a fool.

4. S2007S

S2007S

Sell the rallies, this plan is just going to cause more problems as they throw Trillions of dollars at the problem....

5. How many times can you contradict yourself in one post..?

6. LoL, the guy makes his first post on ET after being a member for over 3 yrs and he is told to go blow his boyfriend :D

7. I was typing quickly.

I meant to say that this rally has nothing directly to do with Obama.

Prove me wrong and give me some evidence that this rally has just a little bit to do with Obama.

I bet you can't say shit.

8. LOL These are shark infested waters.

9. Lol, It's hard to believe a mature trader talks like this...sounds like a response of a community college freshman. I guess if the bank plan fails you won't blame Barry Obama...it has nothing to do with him, right?

Take your time to type....you don't wanna sound idiotic.

10. Obama admin. launches plan to free credit markets

LOL, what an idiot! :D :p

#10     Mar 23, 2009