Are politicians really THIS incompetent?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jonbig04, Aug 31, 2008.

1. The senate banking committee blasting oil companies because oil is "priced too high",,,they don't even know about the FUTURES market?

Mccain who has been a senator for HOW long says himself he doesn't know anything about fed rates and "wishes they were zero"...

Are politicians this incompetent? I'm seriously considering running when im 25, no college no experience. I could do a better job than these ignorant old people that think a degree means they are educated. Geeze.

2. Yep, they're that stupid. Corrupt, too!!!!

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah it's bad alright.

Almost as bad as ET members starting political threads in the chit chat forum. When there is a politics forum right next to it.

4. Well this seemed more like chit chat than a truly political discussion. I'm sorry for offending you though. Maybe you can cry to a mod about it if you start to lose sleep.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Chit Chat

Drop in here to chat about sports, relationships, cars, jokes, etc. Not for politics and religion debates! Post that stuff in the forum below.

Oh I'm not offended. Just amazed how many people can't read.

6. I don't consider making fun of politicians politics, but like i said sorry it bothers you so much.

7. Are politicians this incompetent? I'm seriously considering running when im 25, no college no experience. I could do a better job than these ignorant old people that think a degree means they are educated. Geeze.

--------------------

Polticians are not all that incompetent, but politics is quid pro quo and this is where common sense ends. Probably the more successful politicians are people persons and better at handling different personalities when getting things done. Imo, you probably need a law degree to be accepted as a bona fide politician. In lieu of a law degree, money is an acceptable substitute.