are people in the US starting to live like people in 3rd world countries

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zdreg, Oct 7, 2018.

1. %%
    Amazing capital systems. Fishing lure business got even more crowded with big bucks Bass Pro tournaments LOL

#61     Oct 17, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

LOL! My dentist told me a year ago that fugheddabouddit, they are ALL THE SAME. Just choose the cheapest, so long as it has fluoride in it. And flossing is the most important bit, need to get those food bits out from between the teeth. Critical for healthy jawbone.

#62     Oct 17, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. drcha

drcha

They have a great marketing idea.

My Target/Walmart parking lot (here, they are right next to each other) contains many Mercedes, Lexus, etc.

#63     Oct 18, 2018
  4. ironchef

ironchef

And so many day trading techniques, TA methodologies.... Most don't work, just like fishing lures. Is that criminal too?:D

#64     Oct 19, 2018
    MarkBrown and murray t turtle like this.
  5. Banjo

Banjo

#65     Oct 20, 2018
  6. %%
    Buys in a bull market can still work;
    but like toothpaste ==dont spread it to thin or waste it LOL=LOL:D:D

#66     Oct 22, 2018
    ironchef likes this.
  7. ironchef

ironchef

:thumbsup: Very profound statements.

But for us retail, by the time we recognize a bull market, it already peaks so we will be buying at the beginning of a correction or a bear, like this past month.:(

#67     Nov 3, 2018
    murray t turtle and Overnight like this.
  8. %%
    I seldom pay retail[asking price];
    of course when I'm doing an exit-i may give them more than asking price- if they dont hit my limit price in about 7 minutes LOL.:D:D I cut a 5%loss on MTUM; may/most likely finish NOV above 200 DMA, but not good enough , last week. Its too easy to get back in in + MTUM is not as liquid as QQQ[Knew that when i got in- i would NOT have a system that required a profit on a penny bid ask. ] FINE, for QQQ, thay have the volume to bid //ask a penny of less.:cool::cool:
    Even though small caps are below 200 dma[bear move]; still its a bull market Year To Date[IWM.......]. But more risk for bull$ with OCT small cap downtrend

#68     Nov 5, 2018
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

nah, some 3rd world countries have working democracies.

#69     Nov 7, 2018
  10. Ilgan

Ilgan

It depends upon how you see things. I would like to ask you a question, how many mass school shootings have you seen or heard off in the third world countries. The United States have a serious gun issue and the people ignore to talk about it because the NRA has manipulated their minds.

#70     Dec 27, 2018
    comagnum and murray t turtle like this.