Are people excited that Beckham has come to the US?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForexTraderMan, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

She's so overrated.

#11     Aug 3, 2007

2. Its a vexing question, they certainly are trying, and failing miserably-rather like the european gridiron (they called it 'world', but in much the same way as baseball) league. The what league you ask? Exactly.

I read the media beatup of posh and becks heading to the US, and i thought-wtf for?
    Unless their advertising slimming/wasting products, forget it.

Soccer? Can david beckham play soccer?Yup, thats why hes among the highest paid sportsmen in the world.

Is soccer a crap sport, slow as mollasses on a winter day, that has few redeeming qualities, given the propensity of supporters to burn down stadiums, riot, and generally cause mayhem?
    My vote, says yes.

And i'm a fan of test cricket.

#12     Aug 3, 2007
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

like the IRON CHEF....thats more exciting than watching grown men fall to the ground and grab their ankles...:D

and now that the east has GARNETT we might be seeing the re birth of Basket ball....

the x games are pretty exciting to watch....

#13     Aug 3, 2007

4. I doubt it. Basketball died some time ago, for the international community..........bring on the zombie version, lets see it.Oh wait, got it.

#14     Aug 3, 2007
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

id beg to differ that it is a dead....just loooking at the salaries should tell you differently...but it might not be what it used to be...circa BIRD, MAGIC and JORDAN....but it is far from dead...

#15     Aug 3, 2007
  6. It is the most popular sport in the world as well.

#16     Aug 3, 2007
  7. LOL that was rude. A lot of people do find her attractive but I for one don't..

#17     Aug 3, 2007
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

LOL now you've gone too far. I'd rather watch reruns of Family Matters.

#18     Aug 3, 2007
  9. Haha you watch test cricket and you think soccer is boring?? That could be the single most ironic thing ever.

#19     Aug 3, 2007
  10. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

I'd rather watch soccer than baseball though. I've never watched an entire baseball game in my life. Watching baseball live in person is okay.

The most exciting sport to watch is obviously football. Who can forget the pats vs. colts game in the playoffs this past season.

#20     Aug 3, 2007