Are people excited that Beckham has come to the US?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForexTraderMan, Aug 2, 2007.

1. I for one can't wait to see him in action. Post thoughts here.

2. I'm very excited that Victoria Beckham has come to the U.S.

She's fucking hot.

I can't wait to see her in action too.

3. Haha. I can't understand how people find her hot because half her face is always covered with her hair or her shades.

4. sim03

sim03

Well, not always. Skirt sometimes optional, too...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. What's a Beckham?

:D

6. topdown

topdown

I'm a fan of American football, baseball, basketball, nascar, volleyball & hockey. I like college, pros, high school and even the little league. I'll watch most Olympic events - summer, winter - from curling to synchronized swimming (o.k. - maybe thats pushing it). Hell, I even watch the X-games.

But honestly, I'd rather watch grass grow than watch soccer. I've tried to watch, I swear, but that is the worst. I'd rather watch competitive cooking.

7. You'll see all your favorite soccer stars. Like Ariaga! Ariaga II! Bariaga! Aruglia! And Pizzoza!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhT4oACS7ec"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhT4oACS7ec" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. I bet you cant wait to see her
    go stroke yourself more loser/lonely boy! :D :D:D

9. hcour

hcour Guest

They (whoever "they" are) have been trying to make soccer popular in this country for years. This attempt will fail as miserably as in the past. You think they would have learned that by now. The Simpson's video is pretty much on the mark - it's a BORING sport!

H

10. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

I can't stand MLS. World Cup soccer though is very exciting to watch.

#10     Aug 3, 2007