Are most traders married?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Buy1Sell2, Apr 30, 2006.

Do you discuss trading with your spouse and family?

1. I am married and discuss trading with spouse/family

113 vote(s)
    29.1%
  2. I am married and don't discuss trading with spouse /family

75 vote(s)
    19.3%
  3. I am single and discuss trading with significant other/family

78 vote(s)
    20.1%
  4. I am single and don't discuss trading with significant other/family

88 vote(s)
    22.7%
  5. I am married and spouse/family doesn't know I trade

4 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. I am single and no one else knows I trade

30 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. well said Princessa. I Met my wife when I was penniless...I mean chapter 7 poor. She must have saw deep value in my name. Because if I were her I would have sold me short with impunity.

Meet a good catch when you have nothing and if they stay dont let them go!

#41     May 9, 2006
  2. Married for nearly 50 years, the lil lady knows better than to nag about my trading. She let me have it though when she found out that I nearly got wiped out following the Hunt Bros. into the silver market. Nowadays she gets her daily spending cash and leaves me alone, just the way I like it. I had a close call last month when she said she thought she saw my car parked at the local Go Go bar during trading hours. I told her that was ridiculous. I was lucky she didn't decide to go in., she would have caught me with my skippers hat on handing out lincolns like Big Daddy Warbucks.:cool:

#42     May 9, 2006
  3. jerryz

jerryz

i don't think guys go for these women to live with them...

:D

#43     May 9, 2006
  4. I bet she feels alot better now that you have a secure and stable life rolling the dice on whatever youre trading.

...Dr. Phil Rennick out

#44     May 9, 2006
  5. Thanks for letting us know how women pick husbands. Start a thread on it :D.
    <-- Bachelor

#45     May 9, 2006
  6. Its a Melissa moment :p

[​IMG]

#46     May 9, 2006
  7. Actually trading is not how I make my primary income. And we do quite well.

Why the need to be a dick?

#47     May 9, 2006

8. bill is just mad that his crystal ball broke.

nice call the other day rennick - should i still be waiting for that reversal? :cool:

#48     May 9, 2006
  9. My chrystal ball is just fine, I never trade on big event days, do you? ( what a schmuck if you do)The reversal call was made with the dow up 110 points, and it closed up 138. Not much of a miss considering the trip q's I trade are lower now than they were Friday when I said go short, the reversal will turn out to be a top, how's that, jackball.

#49     May 9, 2006
  10. calling a top is a suckers game - my new mantra.

i don't trade indices - my commodities are doing just fine. :cool:

#50     May 9, 2006