Are Mods Supposed to Post Trojan Horses?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Trader666, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Children! Please! Recess is over! The market is closed! Time to be nice! And kindly show Tums a little respect! Would YOU moderate here? ET couldn't PAY me to be a moderator, and he does it for FREE! I cannot imagine any more thankless or futile task than endlessly stomping cockroaches. And he lends credibility to the B-Team that my years of nuturing that ragtag band never could. Have we had worse moderators? Certainly! Do we have worse moderators now? Indeed we do!

If you will permit me to paraphrase the famous dictum of Lord Acton: "Moderation corrupts. And absolute moderation corrupts absolutely." On account of his moderation of my own threads, I am proud to grant him honorary membership in the B-Team. Only he and I know why, haha!

#31     Feb 4, 2009
  2. Ha ha troll. Nice try but apples aren't oranges. Type me a few more paragraphs of obfuscation, loser! :p

#32     Feb 4, 2009
  3. Really? Has he denounced Jack's "teachings?"

#33     Feb 4, 2009
  4. My understanding of Tums is that he is eclectic and takes from Jack what he finds useful. I believe that he would use B-Team stuff, too, but we never share, haha! So Tums swings either way in a multidimensional sense. Kind of like I pay close attaention to everything Jack posts. Often he has interesting ideas he doesn't know how to algorithmize correctly.

#34     Feb 4, 2009
  5. So you don't act as a troll with regards to Hershey? You don't post irrelevent pics of him and you don't constantly berate him and others, unprovoked?

Hmmm..interesting..the forum shows otherwise.

#35     Feb 4, 2009
  6. Tums

Tums

ROTFLMAO

#36     Feb 4, 2009
  7. Only a moonhead would defend someone who trolls for newbies with ridiculous, unsupported claims like routinely making 3X daily range. Please show us more of your lunacy :p

#37     Feb 4, 2009
  8. Tums

Tums

LOL... I think you are the one who routinely advertise it for him.
    How much is Jack paying you?

#38     Feb 4, 2009
  9. euclid

euclid

I didn't think you'd have an honest answer.

#39     Feb 4, 2009
  10. Tums, don't even try to put it on me... pointing out Jack's 3X daily range claim is simply the quickest way to give a Hershey reality check to anyone with common sense. To put it in perspective recall that Madoff "detractors" thought he was a fraud for consistently returning 10 - 12% a year with no drawdown.

Jack's posts are so chock full of other bizarre claims that I only had to go back to his third to last to find another gem:

An ex President of the floor traders of the big S&P said to me in his office: "why are you not getting the spread why do you guys keep giving up the spread all the time?" He also said: "I'm a '58 Buick compared to you; you are red Masseratti's just off the production line (meaning free of faults)". The most I have ever seen him down on an account was 40 million. Any day I have seen him up side down I have been able to note the time and price when he could make it back to even.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2242316#post2242316

As I've said many times before... if someone is allowed to troll for newbies with claims like Jack's then opposing views should also be allowed.

#40     Feb 4, 2009