Are Mods Supposed to Post Trojan Horses?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Trader666, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Tums

Tums

LOL... no need to post on another site.

She is free to post anywhere on ET, so long as the post is:

1. on topic
    2. not personal attack
    3. not obscenity

enjoy

#21     Feb 3, 2009
  2. You sound pretty fair and impartial to me based on the below. Perhaps the "B team" (how lame is THAT by the way) needs to take a look at their own actions rather than always pointing the finger at everyone else

:)

#22     Feb 3, 2009
  3. Where is Baron to sort this all out? How come we dont have a picture of Joe to post up here on the board along with Barons?

[​IMG]

#23     Feb 3, 2009
  4. Go stalk someone else, loser.

#24     Feb 3, 2009
  5. tums don fucked up now.

Tums the troll thread gains credibility.

t28 was right all along. First about Hershey. Now about Tums the troll.

#25     Feb 4, 2009
  6. It's very convenient of you to ignore the fact that YOU have butted your nose into conversations between me and Mandeltroll umpteen times without you being ASKED to butt in so it's ironic you post the below.

Pot calling the kettle black I would say :cool:

#26     Feb 4, 2009
  7. euclid

euclid

If you question the viability of SCT on an SCT discussion thread, how is that off topic, personal or obscene?

Also could you explain why you post threats and insults in your capacity as moderator only to delete them later on?

#27     Feb 4, 2009
  8. Tums

Tums

My suggestion: go start your own thread. Your posts will never be OT.

#28     Feb 4, 2009
  9. Actually I sometimes chime in on your public stalkings of JJ, you troll. PM him if you want privacy. Do you know how to do that?

JJ and I have interests that overlap so if he and I are on the same thread and I happen to see your foolishness I'll comment if I want. But the difference is, I don't follow you around like you follow me and JJ.

Get lost and go stalk someone else.

#29     Feb 4, 2009
  10. Who the F is JJ? Never mind that.

You and Mandeltroll are NOT the same person (or are you?) so if I am having a discussion with him and you continually butt your nose in to berate me, you are being a troll. You may not like this distinction, but it's what you are.

How about J Hershey? I haven't seen him even post and you continually troll about him all over ET. The hypocrisy is just hilarious. I hope you aren't this oblivious to your own actions out in the real world, you're liable to get shot or something :cool:

PS PM Jack Hershey if you want to berate him, see it works both ways buddy boy.

#30     Feb 4, 2009