Are Mods Supposed to Post Trojan Horses?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Trader666, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I agree that nobody should trust anything you post even though you're a mod... and if they do they should be prepared for Trojan horses or who knows what else.

Maybe you'll post links to computer viruses next?

#11     Feb 3, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

There also use to be an understanding that mods not make fun of or be directly offensive to other members.

I guess that rule has been eliminated.

#12     Feb 3, 2009
  3. I think it's more Tums than mods in general and his issues are like cockroaches... you might only see one at a time but there are lots more lurking in the dark:

-- Tums posts Trojan horses

-- Tums is directly offensive to other members

-- Tums actively censors posts that reflect negatively on Jack Hershey even when they're not OT or in violation of the ET TOS

-- Tums threatens other members even when they're not in violation of the ET TOS

#13     Feb 3, 2009
  4. Tums

Tums

you mean I am worse than Ivan?

you are going to make him feel jealous.

#14     Feb 3, 2009
  5. asap

asap

tums is a good mod that puts up with endless vicious attacks from one of two internet psycho-trolls with multiple alias that raid this forum for entertaining their sad empty lives.

it is quite evident for everybody that the "tums the troll" thread repeated resurrection is an unprovoked attack that has no bearing whatsoever.

i imagine that when these blokes start making any money in the market will abandon this fruitless campaign. in fact, i believe that they keep on going with the same trolling drill over and over again to exorcise their own constant failures. :D

mbrot and other trolls - for the sake of this forum, turn your trading around. good luck.

:p :p :p

#15     Feb 3, 2009
  6. Ah... the ephemeral nature of Tums' screw-ups... the thread with the offending post has been magically deleted.

#16     Feb 3, 2009
  7. It wasn't magic, he has the power to do so and you are helpless. Your only solution is to complain down here, where nothing gets accomplished, at least not for trolls like yourself :cool:

#17     Feb 3, 2009
  8. Tums

Tums

Should I delete this post as well?
    Do I have your "permission"?
    Am I Anti-Hershey if I remove this post?

It is located in Technical Strategy.

#18     Feb 3, 2009
  9. Nice try but we all know that's a load of crap.

Who's really the troll BTW?

You who desperately stalks the B Team to spew your insipid, lame psychobabble?

Or Tums the mod who posts Trojan horses and is a biased pro-Hershey censor?

P.S. How'd Jack's "teachings" work out for you? :p

#19     Feb 3, 2009
  10. It's actually not a load of crap at all. He is the mod and he has certain powers that we do not. So you constantly butting heads with him will ALWAYS leave you on the short end of the stick. Why don't you try posting on another site or create your own site if you are this unhappy with elite trader. I doubt you'd be missed here if that's any consolation.

PS You call yourselves the "B Team". So you ARE a cult, very interesting.

#20     Feb 3, 2009