Are Mods Supposed to Post Trojan Horses?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Trader666, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Like this?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2287376#post2287376

Whether you agree with what this does or not, it deliberately deceives people into adding someone to their iggy list... I was under the impression that mods are supposed to at least try to moderate with integrity.

I'd add that this kind of tactic only backfires in the end anyway.

2. Tums

Tums

was the post OT?

3. It's just Tums the Troll up to his usual tactics. He pretends to be an unbiased Moderator, but actually he''s a troll who abuses his moderator privileges.

But don't be too hard on him Trader666. He failed as a trader using Jack Hershey's methods and now he needs to go around bullying posters to make himself feel like he's "the man".

It's kinda sad, but at least he is still in the trading world. :(

P.S. There actually are some good, unbiased Moderators around here who are also good traders (don't worry, I won't "out" you, LOL), but Tums isn't one of them.

4. Are you saying that because you were being a troll in the "Tums the troll" thread it was on topic? At least you have a sense of humor.

But what about all the times you've done it in other threads?

5. Tums

Tums

Like the image said... it was meant to confuse idiots.

Did you click on it?

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was threatened with being banned recently for doing the same thing.

I rarely side with complainers and haters of the mods but allowing a mod to do it is clearly a double standard.

7. ... :)

8. YES, YES, please continue your trollish beahvior while wearing the Moderator Hat.

If you think people aren't noticing you're stupid as hell (but we already knew that).

9. Yes because I thought that since you'd posted it, it might give me insight into how you fell for Hershey's game.

10. This is one of Tums' standard tactics... he's done it many times in many threads.

#10     Feb 3, 2009