Are Greeks lazy?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, May 3, 2010.

1. corbel

corbel

It's interesting that you say that. The few countries I've visited abroad (Nepal, Philipines, rural India), all think the exact same thing about America getting weekends off, vacation time, 40 hour weekly limits, and sick leave. They don't have unions to give them worker rights, so they work 12 hour days, 6 days a week, and they look at America and wonder why we're all so lazy.

#31     May 4, 2010
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

They take the most handouts as a group, work the least and bitch the most and their women think they are entitled to it all. name that group? :p

#32     May 4, 2010
  3. Keep repeating.........Its all relative. Yes we Americans are lazy compared to the sweatshop workers in India, China, Laos, Cambodia, etc. Now compare the avg. German, which I know several, to the avg. Greek and the Greeks are lazy plain and simple. Heck the avg. European is lazy compared to the avg. American because they have a shorter worker week and get more paid time off, but they also pay on avg. higher taxes, Greece excluded :p

#33     May 4, 2010
  4. IMO
    All Europeans are lazy.
    And all Americans are fat.
    All Asians are stupid and hard copy.
    All Africans are starving and all jews are greedy.

Arabs?

#34     May 4, 2010
  5. Greeks are lazy and I hope they get no bailouts. So now they are prostesting because they are only going to get paid for 12 weeks of work, instead of barely working 12 weeks but getting paid for 14 weeks!

Greeks are cheats, doctors claming they make 10K annually,etc.. no one pays taxes so they want to live fat and lazy and have the rest of the world hand them a big fat check of free money so they can spend it on more lavish benefits,short work hours etc.

#35     May 4, 2010