Are girls better traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by joannasmith, Mar 18, 2012.

1. sheda

sheda

Your an idiot and I cut ties here. good day ~ :D

#51     Mar 20, 2012
  2. Like most men , you ain't got a clue how a woman's brain works.

#52     Mar 20, 2012
  3. emg

emg

Doesn't matter. The fact is:

More than 90% of SMALL TRADERS lose! They just lose!!

#53     Mar 20, 2012
  4. Of course... "power of the puss"... apparently some daddies didn't teach their little boys about it.

#54     Mar 20, 2012
  5. Are there any good gay male traders? Or would that be the same as a woman? How about lesbians? They would probably suck worse than straight males. Maybe we should start a turtle like training program and see what floats to the top.

#55     Mar 20, 2012
  6. ammo

ammo

women do better on avg in school, a place where you could test m/f smarts,but in trading you need thick skin,the market will offend you 100 times a day,men have learned to shut the feelings off, women own and cherish feelings,another place to test would be driving, they are much worse drivers than men and in my opinion more aggressive,they never seem to be concerned with others on the road, so to draw a conclusion, they have the brains, the balls, but have a bigger hurdle to overcome in the emotional dept

#56     Mar 20, 2012
  7. Humpy

Humpy

If one was to turn the question into who makes the best traders then I would say fishermen. They have the cunning and the patience.

While the average bloke is daydreaming about sex or sport and women occupy their thoughts with fashion and bitching.

#57     Mar 20, 2012
  8. Rabbis make good traders , they are highly disciplined.

#58     Mar 20, 2012
  9. Crooked traders.

#59     Mar 20, 2012
  10. except they don't have that thing even more requied for trading, somewhere between the ears, hair and *********.

#60     Mar 20, 2012