Are girls better traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by joannasmith, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Also if you think trading will make you rich it can, but in life there many other ways you can become rich outside of trading. If money is your primary motivation, there are many better methods outside of trading that can fulfill those motivations. Trading is really reserved for people who are committed to it, as if it's marriage, or even a little more sacred than marriage.

#91     Mar 25, 2012
  2. Boys are better Gigolos than girls.

#92     Mar 25, 2012
  3. Baron trader would make a perfect gigolo , after blowing up many accounts , why not live off your women instead?

#93     Mar 25, 2012
  4. This is just a chliche.

The best traders are computers, because they only do what they have to do - no emotions -.

Unfortunately the most traders must trade manual, but thats the only reason "why there is a market at all", because of the psychology, fear and greed of peoples emotions.

But to be the best trader, you must simply follow an easy plan and cut emotions out of yourself.

thats easier said than done, because most people who have a good plan, still lose because of not following it.

Emotions have nothing to do in a successfull traders mindset.

#94     Apr 1, 2012
  5. Well said.

HIGH RISK, HARD WORK, and STRESS.

Thats exactly why it is a business and not gambling.

But only if you be successfull and can make at least a living out of it, otherwise its gambling.

Only if a person really love their trading, they can become winners. Successfull traders only have one thing in mind: " to succeed and become the best".

#95     Apr 1, 2012
  6. I agree. Men might be more suited to trading because they are more prone to risks taking, yet I have seen many women outperform men in male dominated fields because of three factors:

1) They are better students because they have less "EGO".
    ( I don't mean they get better grades, but that they tend to be more receptive to directions.)
    Our ego is what trips us most of the time.

2) They have more patience.

3) Because of lack of ego, once they "finally" get around to executing a plan (you guys know, how long it takes our ladies to leave the house), they tend to stick to it longer than we do. Probably because they are more risk averse.

But again, the sample of female traders is small, and they may not be generally as "money hungry" as we might be. But if you find that woman who wants to make money more than anything else, my money ("my whole 2 pennies") is on her.

#96     Apr 2, 2012
  7. #97     Apr 7, 2012