Are freethinker societies just fronts for homosexual groups?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mike oxbig, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Eat shit and die asshole. Soon.

#31     Oct 17, 2012
  2. Pleas refer to what I said to Lucrum.

#32     Oct 17, 2012
  3. Oh yeah, I and all progressives "align" with them and support all they do. What the hell do you use for a brain? Did you have a stroke? Maybe you're just psychotic.

#33     Oct 17, 2012
  4. ok prove it by linking to any of your leftist buddies castigating muslims like free does to Christians here on a DAILY basis.

#34     Oct 17, 2012
  5. So it's the homophobic bigot Muslims that are pushing the anti-homosexual political agenda in the US? Wow, there must be more Muslims here than I thought.

No, our local taliban analogue is the ignorant evangelicals and morons like you. So that's who we go after.

#35     Oct 17, 2012

6. I'm gay ya dumbass but it's really funny to see you tards throwing western civilization under the bus in order to be seen as "pro-homosexual rights" supporters.

liberals and mudslimes : strange bedfellows indeed

#36     Oct 17, 2012
  7. Oh yeah, that's what we're doing. Because we don't like the fundamentalism and the faith-based ignorance of the Taliban/Christians we are "throwing western civilization under the bus", just to look like we believe in rights for gays. Do you ever listen yourself? Try using logic and common sense the next time you think. And if you really are gay, which I doubt, you're one f'd up dude.

#37     Oct 17, 2012
  8. I didn't say it made sense for you dopes to be colluding with the enemy.

#38     Oct 17, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

You were just joking about being gay, right?

#39     Oct 17, 2012
  10. No, but much to the chagrin of loser liberals on this site I don't think with my dick and base all decisions based upon my personal sexual orientation.

#40     Oct 18, 2012