Are freethinker societies just fronts for homosexual groups?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mike oxbig, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Typical brain-dead response I expect from you and your ignorant bigot friends . So you are also a misogynist. You will have to look that up.

#21     Oct 17, 2012
  2. In other words gays are born that way ........

-----------------------------

There was an article in the post and the homo said "I'm tired of being gay" What does this mean?

Later in the week I mentioned the article to a gay guy and he said sometimes he was tired of being gay. What does this mean?

#22     Oct 17, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

They are based on both. Well, they used to be...:(

#23     Oct 17, 2012
  4. Let me get this right, you denigrate conservatives by ascribing to them the current state of muslim extremist beliefs yet at every turn you side with muslim extremists the world over.

At some point in time cognitive dissonance becomes hypocrisy and lies of obfuscation.

liberals and murderous muslims : strange bedfellows indeed.

#24     Oct 17, 2012
  5. That he's tired of homophobic assholes, like those here.

#25     Oct 17, 2012

6. WTH are you talking about? I'm talking the bible. Time for your meds.

#26     Oct 17, 2012
  7. Oh ok yeah. Ignorant right-wing homophobic bigots in this country are sorta like the ignorant right wing homophobic bigots in the Taliban. Definite parallels there. Denying rights based on a stupid book and ignorance and not much else.

#27     Oct 17, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And THIS is your rationalization for having had experimental sex with your gay brother?

#28     Oct 17, 2012
  9. Quite frankly if everything/issue in your life must be interpreted through the lens of your sexual attraction, you're about as deep a thinker as pond scum.

IOW: If all you can do is think with your dick or vag, my dog is a higher life form than you.

#29     Oct 17, 2012
  10. I'm talking the present century practice by the religion of peace.

Which liberals have allied themselves with.
    You stupid Mother fvckers rather whine and bitch about Christians and ignore the reality of the story below .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-19-stoned-death-beauty-contest-Ukraine.html

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GYpuXpbf0jg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#30     Oct 17, 2012