Are female traders rare?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bobcathy1, Nov 16, 2002.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

At this point I only know of 3 other FEMALE traders on Elite Trader. Are there any others?

What strategies do you use?
    Day trading, swing trading, or longer term?

Do you hide your identity in order to escape harrassment on the forum? PM me if you'd rather not post.

I would like to start a serious girls only thread.

2. Are female traders rare?

I prefer them well done.

3. Magna

Magna Administrator

I can hardly wait for our one 'n only Katrina to chime in here.... :p

4. I met a fortune teller who predicted accurately 80% of the time.

She wasn't rare, but she was a medium well-done.

5. Female traders are extremely rare ...

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

So far I have not seen a one post by a female on this thread except for me. Only nosey guys?

7. Because there are none ...

8. Rigel

Rigel

Females are rare.

9. The females are busy with other things on a saturday evening. Whereas all us trader guy geeks got nowhere else to be.

Give them time

10. tampa

tampa

IN SEARCH OF...?

Apparently feeling lonely, what with the holidays just around the corner, Elite Trader member Ms. bobcathy put out a call today for other members with similar backgrounds to form a girls only chat program.

Interested ET members who fit the following criteria are asked to PM bobcathy as soon as possible: Female day traders, who live on boats, have an IQ of at least 170, are graduates of a prestigious Beauty Academy, are hopelessly devoted to Don Miller, and work outside of the boat no more than one day a week. If that sounds like you, consider joining what could well become the most exclusive club on the planet for exciting trader talk, girl talk, and the latest marine weather forecasts.

#10     Nov 16, 2002