Are equity traders more liberal than futures traders ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Barth Vader, Jan 4, 2010.

Are equity traders more liberal than futures traders

1. I trade mostly equities and lean to the left

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I trade mostly equities and lean to the right

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I trade mostly futures and lean to the left

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. I trade mostly futures and lean to the right

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  5. Why are you wasting time with this poll when there is a clean-up on aisle 6

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. You missed the point of my prior post entirely, didn't you? Perhaps if you were to read it more slowly...

HINT: How very surprising that a savvy trader like you would miss the less-than-subtle point that I question the very credibility of any of your assertions. You will recall we have already established your propensity to lie:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2690375#post2690375

Oh, and the remainder of that post of yours dovetails quite nicely with the comments I made in my earlier post in this thread. How splendid when things come together.

#11     Jan 6, 2010
  2. LOL poor Thundergayfly1, I gave you the chance you prove me wrong, you couldnt. You question me I prove you wrong, and make you look even stupider than you already make yourself look. It must be very damaging to your already fragile ego (due to years of being a loser) getting burnt day in and day out. Everyone here can see you getting slapped around, and like i mentioned earlier, inside your head, as a defense mechanism you sneer, and try to tell yourself how smart you are, but you really know you are a failure in life, just admit it.

Thats why I will always be a winner, and you, you will always be a loser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROhlThs9qY

This speech by Alec Baldwin sums it up perfectly how i feel about a low life loser like you.

#12     Jan 6, 2010
  3. How does a "1 lot sim trader" get burned? One of these days you're going to have to pick a story and stick with it.
    Yes, indiscriminate thrashing and flailing is clearly the mark of a winner.

#13     Jan 6, 2010
  4. What does getting burnt have to do with trading? You blew out your account long ago so you cant get burnt like that (once again i offer you the opportunity to prove me wrong and make me look stupid, and post a trading blotter, which you wont do), i was saying getting burnt by people both in real life and on these boards, anyways now you have proven without a doubt that you are a failure. The funny thing is i actually think in your demented mind you think you are winning your battle against me. I have no more time to waste on a pathetic loser like you, welcome to ignore. goodbye.

#14     Jan 6, 2010
  5. Thanks, but I think you already have that matter well in hand.

#15     Jan 6, 2010