Are cryptocurrencies SERIOUSLY undervalued? ENTER ALL CRYPTO MARKETS

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by orbit23, Dec 13, 2019.

1. orbit23

orbit23

I strongly recommend exposure to crypto coins right now.

XTZ(tezos) is one of the best opportunities IMO. Ethereum is good and so is Bitcoin.

But Tezos>Ethereum> Bitcoin

Potential 2x on Tezos even, who knows.

#51     Mar 6, 2020
  2. how do they 'value' these crypto coins?

I have no clue,

if you don't understand it is a scam, they don't want you to understand.

#52     Mar 6, 2020
  3. orbit23

orbit23

Went up 2-3%, but high likelihood that we get an entry back down lower though.

#53     Mar 7, 2020
  4. johnarb

johnarb

Love Tezos xtz, 100% invested in it. It's a Liquid Proof of Stake and a STO platform, a few Billion $ Security Tokens (i.e. UK commercial RE and Thailand RE, and BTG Pactual securities) should be released soon.

quick calc, I think with current xtz price, buying 10,000 xtz ($25K) gets about $13+ worth of Tezos every 3 days (4096 blocks), 6.5%/yr (solo-baking/delgating to low-fee baker), if $ price stays constant (which it won't, for better or worse, nature of crypto volatility).

#54     Mar 11, 2020
  5. orbit23

orbit23

I don't like any of crypto coins when they are dropping to be honest. I thought ETH as going to go slightly higher(down to 230 then up), but when that level broke, i was not looking for longs anymore... I am very disappointed with my performance over the last day to be honest. I had shorts 2 days ago but closed and then this big dump. Frustrating.

I didn't lose anything on the dumps, i guess that's something...

#55     Mar 12, 2020
  6. yer mama is undervalued

#56     Mar 13, 2020
    orbit23 likes this.