Are cryptocurrencies SERIOUSLY undervalued? ENTER ALL CRYPTO MARKETS

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by orbit23, Dec 13, 2019.

1. johnarb

johnarb

You're too stupid to understand anything and why would I convince you to buy something you won't be able to comprehend? What you're smelling is your dried up sh*t in your @ss as you never got potty-trained and you're an imbecile that is too lazy to shower.

#41     Mar 3, 2020

2. Another crypto dweeb outed as a vulgar child

#42     Mar 3, 2020
  3. johnarb

johnarb

You have been referring to crypto investors/traders using many insulting and derogatory terms, I'm just returning the favor.

For the record, I did try to answer your question "how many of us lost x, x, x %" and I gave you a straight answer straight from the top 10 coins, and you want to redirect to the other 4000 coins out there, most of them are not good but anyone investing should do their own research, just like in stocks, you have bad stocks, pets.com, enron.

I cannot tell you what you want to hear that I have lost money investing in cryptos. It is not possible, when I only invested ~$7K starting in 2013 and have cashed out 6 figures $ amount and still holding a crypto portfolio worth 6 figures. You can wish for my cryptos portfolio to go to $0, have fun waiting, for bitcoin to go to single digits per your prediction.

#43     Mar 3, 2020
  4. somehow, there are 1000's that bought at the lows, and no one at the highs

thats why i call them crypto scum

#44     Mar 3, 2020
  5. johnarb

johnarb

No, unfortunately all the people I know IRL who invested in cryptos are underwater. Fortunately for me they invested on their own without any inputs from me and I just learned after the fact, but still feel bad for them.

I was lucky (not being modest) I started buying bitcoin/cryptos in 2013 and it had parabolic boom to $1200+ but I was also unlucky the bust came hard and fast, I was underwater for 2 years as I was buying on the way up, but I believe in the concept of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, decentralized finance, and all that stuff so I held, depressed and all.

So you know of 1000's of crypto investors who bought at the lows? You must be well connected.

Tell you what, you don't have to pray so hard for my portfolio to go to $0 and forget the cashout since I'll be just as devastated (maybe even more so) if I have to start from scratch. The reason you don't have to pray hard is because I'm 100% invested in 1 coin (yea, extremely risky and unconventional risk-management) which happens to have a peculiar on-chain governance stuff (mumbo-jumbo stuff), which calls for a protocol upgrade of the whole network about 3-4 times a year, first one was Athens, 2nd one is Babylon (current), and Carthage is coming soon., What if a bug was completely missed during testing period and this upgrade causes catastrophic failure of the coin's network? Wouldn't you be so happy :D

#45     Mar 3, 2020
  6. orbit23

orbit23

Crypto is mostly a scam and Bitcoin is likely to hit 3k$ in the next year or two.

Who the hell cares though, just fucken trade it and make money, make real american dollars from the fluctuation of the price of a pump&dump magic internet coin, is this so hard to understand.

#46     Mar 3, 2020
  7. johnarb

johnarb

You can trade the crypto markets all you want, and honestly I want you to make money on both directions, but there are people like me who are investors for the long term. We're also making real american dollars, whatever TF that means, since fiat currency is being printed to oblivion worldwide. We obviously don't believe all cryptos are a P&D, but people who have no clue how it works are giving opinions and there are clear technical papers on these decentralized projects as well the projects being built in and around particular crytocurrencies.

Come on, man, read what you just posted, can you honestly defend saying that in front of the senior management team at ICE who built the Bakkt exchange marketed for their wealthy investors, took them over a year and who knows how many millions or even hundreds of millions of $? And that is one project on this magic internet coin, there are hundreds/thousands of these projects globally some on different magic internet coins. Anyway, stay ignorant, I don't care, and I hope you make money shorting Bitcoin to $3k, just make sure you don't miss the opportunity.

#47     Mar 3, 2020
  8. monet

monet

Why do you think it's going down to $3k and not up to $20k?

#48     Mar 3, 2020
  9. Crypto is a fetish, just like IOMEGA was a fetish and went to ZERO

99% of them already are 99% losers , just a a few hanging in there to facilitate DRUG DEALERS and other crims

#49     Mar 3, 2020
  10. Micro

Micro

Long-term I believe that BTC are one of the only few survivors, none of the other projects are close to providing the same level of security, with such a long first-mover advantage it's almost impossible to compete with the BTC dominance.

#50     Mar 4, 2020