Are cryptocurrencies SERIOUSLY undervalued? ENTER ALL CRYPTO MARKETS

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by orbit23, Dec 13, 2019.

1. orbit23

orbit23

By the way i am looking for a sorts of a crypto proprietary trading/portfolio management - if something like this exists?

I was trading demo for 3months on Alefbit and got 30% returns, but apparently they didn't raise enough funds and shut down, so i didn't get to trade real money.
    I'd be willing to trade demo for months, but only if the offer was serious - not one of those scams, where the business model is to sell traders education with fake promise of providing capital if they are succesful.

#21     Feb 8, 2020
  2. Some of this thread is confusing pricing an asset vs the valuation of an asset.
    Damodaran will tell you more than you care to know about price vs value if interested.

Bitcoin is priced, you can't do a valuation on bitcoin.

#22     Feb 12, 2020
  3. orbit23

orbit23

I say the market is undervalued based on technicals, based on the one and only true indicator - price. You might not like it, but the price is always right.

The opportunities in the crypto markets right now ARE INSANE. I wish there was a prop firm like Alefbit was, non-leverage trading for spot markets is the holy grail right now. An opportunity like that, only comes by every few years.

#23     Feb 13, 2020
  4. orbit23

orbit23

Markets are overvalued right now if you ask me. Buy around 8700$ BTC maybe.

#24     Feb 24, 2020
  5. orbit23

orbit23

Jesus. That was fast.

#25     Feb 26, 2020
  6. Crypto is overvalued. Bitcoin going to $1 fools!

#26     Feb 26, 2020
  7. orbit23

orbit23

I'm bullish cryptos and am looking to be buying dips tomorrow probably. 8400$ BTC is a very nice place to buy. Altcoins likely to outperform, still.

#27     Feb 27, 2020
    NoEmotionTrader likes this.
  8. orbit23

orbit23

Nice bounce, but i don't think the bottom is in just yet.

Ready to buy ETH at $205

#28     Feb 29, 2020
  9. How many of you have LOST money in this crapto con game ?

10% 40 % 90% ? Especially after the taxes you had to pay. You do pay your taxes right ?

#29     Mar 2, 2020
  10. EsKiller

EsKiller

Listen to yourself. Who in their right mind would pay $8400 for 1 bitcoin ? Answer, almost nobody. Most retail were burned in 2018, and will never go back. On top of that, its much too confusing and not worth the headache to secure your bitcoin. Exchanges are readily hacked.

Gold is outperforming in this market correction. Gold still top dog. Sell your sh#tcoins.

#30     Mar 2, 2020