are charts really important ????

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by boobaies, Aug 14, 2008.

1. boobaies

boobaies

anyone here trade only using L2s? i dont want to study TA sounds like a bunch of hokus pocus and shit i dont want to spend 100 bucks for some bullshit charting software

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Then just use level two and lose your entire account. The good news is that you save $100 per month while your at it so that you dont have to buy some piece of shit charting program.

3. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Yeah that $100 bucks a month will buy alot of beenie weenies and vienna sausage when you are broke.

4. What do you plan on doing?

5. boobaies

boobaies

scalping high volatility stocks getting 4-5 cent gains.

6. auspiv

auspiv

and you dont want to spend $100 on some charting software? good luck. you'll need it.

7. bstay

bstay

Just do it! Keep us posted on your P&L.

8. boobaies

boobaies

ok so i guess nobody ever did this b4 wow..

9. No one has the faintest whether you're yet another noob with a brilliant but untested idea or someone with two clues.

So, half of the replies to your thread are facetious (lol, i don't want to learn xxx because its just bs, I liked that one).

Post in the P&L thread so we can all watch your chartless progress - perhaps you'll have 100s of followers soon.

10. IZG

IZG

Hi,

Could anybody help me with some info? I would like to draw and analyze some butterfly charts, e.g.

4 * Schatz - 3 * Bobl + 1 * Bund, or
    Short sterling:
    1 * Dec '08 - 2 * June '09 + 1 * Dec '09.

And some others...

Does anyone know where can I find a software for this?
    I have tried many. ProRealTime can handle spreads, but can't handle butterflies...

Thx,
    IZG

#10     Aug 15, 2008