Are Canadian's Braver then Americans?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 15, 2006.

Are canadians braver then Americans?

1. yes

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Canadians are braver then american's because we are willing to defend other people freedom and liberty. American's are unwilling todo their duty in Afghanistan but the great nation of Canada is willing to take the burden of liberty and freedom and take over the slack. We are in the forefront of hunting down osama, while american's are doing the girly work of logistics and pulling out their troops b/c they cant handle the flack. =D When the heat is in the kitchen, the american's get going.

2. reg

reg

Quite a strong, fearless and patriotric statement from an Iranian living in Canada who enjoys the economic fruits of trading the US markets.
    What a hypocrite.

3. lol well said sir, well said...
    Kudos to you!

-TheActionKid

4. Are you familiar with the American authors named Strunk and White?

5. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There should be a literacy test.

No question.

:

6. I thought personal attacks were not allowed. I hope Baron issues warnings to everyone who resorts to name calling and attacking other members.

7. [​IMG]

8. I'm a Canadian. And whoever wrote this is an idiot.

So we are 'in the forefront of hunting down Osama', are we? What exactly are we doing to 'hunt down Osama'? Our mission in Afghanistan has absolutely nothing to do with 'hunting down Osama'.

Good thing you have free medical. Maybe you should just wander down to the nearest walk-in clinic and tell them about the funny thoughts you are having.

No matter what you think about the U.S. led military activities in Afghanistan or Iraq, this is an insult to the honest men and women serving in the U.S. forces. Speaking of bravery, what a cowardly attack this is, made while hiding behind the computer screen.

9. lol b/c we are the only ones who are actually hunting down osama. The americans are too busy in iraq. Apparently president bush doesnt think osama is a threat anymore. I thought his goal was to get him, but I guess it was more important to fund haliburtan.

10. and speaking of cowardly. At the beginning of the afghan war the US military promised afghans that they would stay in the country and give them full support. That afghanistan would not be forgotten. Flash foward less then 5 years after the war, the US military has shifted valuable resources into iraq and hasnt fullfilled thier promise to fund afghanistan. And make afghanistan a beacon of democracy. Do you deny the United states has almost completely abandoned and forgotten afghanistan. Where are the 10's of billions promised. Why are they moving out troops of afghanistan? Not only should americans soldiers be ashamed, but the american public!!!!!

#10     May 16, 2006