Are blacks abandoning the Democratic party?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Blacks are abandoning the Democratic Party
    Won’t trade Christian principles for politics

Monday, October 1, 2012

For more than 50 years, the black community has been the wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party. That may be changing. In spite of the overwhelmingly liberal voting patterns of black voters, they are an essentially conservative community. Americans of African descent are more pro-life and pro-family than the average white voter and as conservative on social issues as any white evangelical.

I was raised to be an FDR Democrat because my father was a young man during the Depression and credited President Roosevelt with saving him from starvation. “The Republicans only care about rich people,” I was told. This was more than 40 years ago. In spite of my childhood indoctrination, as a young man newly committed to my Christian faith, I had a crisis of conscience in the late 1970s. Massachusetts Democrat Barney Frank was pushing the homosexual agenda. How could I, as a Christian, be committed to a party led by Mr. Frank? In the end, I could not. My desire to be in a right relationship with God and my faith was greater than my desire to be approved by my father, my family or the black community. My wife and I, then Massachusetts residents, left the Democratic Party in 1980 and never looked back.

For the first time in 50 years, there is a discussion going on in the black community as to whether their loyalty to the Democratic Party is deserved. Many black pastors are telling their members to stay home, rather than vote for a black president who has done more to advance the cause of homosexuality and abortion than that of black Americans.

Read more: JACKSON: Blacks are abandoning the Democratic Party - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...bandoning-the-democratic-party/#ixzz28BF5gyvB

2. pspr

pspr

What?! None of them told RCG? I thought he was the big political go-to guy in the Peoria area. At least that was what he implied a few days ago.

3. Several years ago when I was working in Alabama in a composites shop, there were many black women that I knew. They were absolute Christians, very polite and friendly, very kind. And they would fly into a rage if you mentioned anything bad about Obama. The irony was - we were making Blackhawk parts, and their jobs were likely to be cut as the US pulled out of the sand pit - one of the messiah's objectives.

Race exists, and race unifies. Our overlords know this, which is why universities, public schools, and telescreens around the white Christian world have been blaring multicultural propaganda for generations. When we are racially mixed, we are confused and constantly disagreeing with each other. We have no solidarity or strength to resist financial bondage.

White people need white leaders and black people need black leaders.

Christians need like minds and so do free thinkers, so do worshipers of Allah and so do haters of civilization.

The LORD knew this, in the beginning at Babylon, which is why He scattered the races and separated them by natural boundaries. Our overlords are working against the hands of God, trying to mix everyone together in every major city around the world, every race, tongue, sexual orientation and political bent in the same place - recreating Babylon ("confusion").

How very interesting that at the end of a very famous Book, the Son of God declares to the people in the end times still living in Babylon "come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins and receive of her plagues"......

Every major city around the world is Babylon of the end time. It's all there, right down to the towering buildings that exalt man to the heavens, in the name of money.

4. Obama will get 95 % of the black vote .Turn out might be lower but it wont be more then 10 % lower

More then half of my friends are black and all of them and their families cant wait to vote for Obama

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well in RCG's defense, it's hard to stay in the loop while stuck on third shift in a small town.