Are Asians generally smarter and more business savy then americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Sep 25, 2006.

Are asians generally smarter and more business savy then americans?

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. no

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. Yes or no?

2. Pabst

Pabst

If the question is "Are they scummier in business"?, then a resounding, yes!

If Asians are so "smart" and "savy" then why with the exception of Japan do 90% of them live under either communist tyrannies or embrace Islamo-fascism? Does riding a bicycle to a 14 cent an hour factory job and eating a diet of rice and rats sound developed?

They build a lot of cheap shit. Have they invented anything? Asia is nothing more than America and Europe's factory.

3. No, not even close. In business, Asians tend to have a herd mentality. For example, they bought American real estate at a secular peak and got their asses handed to them. When I think of Americans, I think of innovation (auto industry excluded). When I think of Asians, I think of piracy and protectionism. Intellectual property originates in America and gets copied by the scumbags overseas. But Asia is a source of cheap manufacturing, and America reaps the profits, especially in high technology.

Can you make a case that Asians are generally smarter and have more business savvy?

4. No, but they are generally shorter and more obedient.

A question for Mahram...

Are Muslims generally more bloodthirsty and murderous than anyone else?

5. The chinese invented gun powder,ships larger then the ones christopher columbus sailed on, modern agriculture, shipping, astronomical observatories, decimal mathematics, paper money, umbrellas, wheelbarrows, multi-stage rockets, brandy and whiskey, the game of chess, and much more, all came from China. The reason why the chinese fell behind was b/c of religion and arragance. If americans dont learn from history, and allow the christians to dictate how far they should go, they will lose again like the chinese. The chinese hundreads of years more advanced then the west, they fell into religon and compliance. People never learn from history.

OHHH and speaking of cheap, yes its cheaper, but of vastly supperior quality then american products. Just compare cars. GM and Ford cars are pure junk. They break down easily and need more repairs in shorter period of time compared to japanese cars. How do you explain that?

6. Hmm?

I wonder what non asians in general invented.

Cars, planes, computers, etc a million times over.

Totally moronic thread.

7. LOL, who are the smartest kids in school, asians or white people? LOL

8. Asian women have some unbelievable talents but aren't the best business minds. They'll do things for 2 dollars that in other parts of the world brings at least 20 bucks

Rennick
    Korean War Vet:D :D :D :D

9. Some Asian women will indeed do those things, but because of the economic situations in their countries.

Some non-Asian women will do the same things, but charge higher because of the economic situations in their countries.

It's all relative to the economics and cost of living where they ply their trade.

And oh, Asian women are the most beautiful in the world, but that's for another thread. :D

10. LOL being a korean war vet how do you feel that your own country sold you out to the chinese by exporting your jobs to them :p

#10     Sep 26, 2006