Are Analysts of any Use ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by saschabr, Feb 8, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

No.

#21     Feb 10, 2004
  2. Comments by "dr-protrader" and "WDGann" suggest otherwise.

Duh.

#22     Feb 10, 2004
  3. sjp

sjp

Further to my earlier true story, let me regale you with yet another true tale, which I believe serves to highlight the underhand deceitful manner of the analyst.

I was in the bazaar in Marakesh with three colleagues of mine. 1 of these people was an analyst (let us call him Mr X). We had spent an enjoyable morning haggling with the locals, selcting and purchasing exotic items at reasonable prices and even found time to have an extraordinary meal with some local market traders in the centre of the bazaar.

Time was ticking and around lunchtime we decided to leave and so wound our way through the packed, smoky thoroughfares to one of the many exits. As we were making our way back onto the street, three Policeman rugby tackled us to the ground - one of them even punched my colleague in the face.

As we sat on the street, bloodied and bruised, it became clear in the broken english of the policemen that they were accusing us of theft.

Theft? says I. No problem.....check our bags and pockets. Both myself and the non-analyst turned out our pockets and bags and the policemen apologised profusely. Mr X, however, stood sheepishly to the side, slowly turning a bright shade of crimson.

To cut the story short - his bag contained several stolen items including: A sombrero, a broken ciggarette case, a giant bong with 'The Lord' inscribed on the side, seven forged watches and a small set of novelty drums. Needless to say we were shocked. Mr X cried out as he was led away to the dungeons, "I'm just an ordinary analyst!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aint that the truth.....

Analysts are therefore blatantly pikey theives as well as being charlatans and opportunists.....

Yours
    Non-thieving trader

#23     Feb 11, 2004
    #24     Feb 11, 2004
  5. sjp

sjp

I see an old analyst every day. he comes to my house in a postal van and puts my mail through the door.

#25     Feb 12, 2004