Are americans the dumbest people on Earth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Sep 21, 2011.

1. benwm

benwm

What about Paul Ryan? Why isn't he running?

Good looks, young, smart, some might say Reagan-esque...

#11     Sep 22, 2011
  2. wildchild

wildchild

I don't know why. Personally, if he ran he would have my support over anything of the people they have now.

#12     Sep 22, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, he unfortunately got thrown under the bus by the right when he came out with his medicaid and social security plan. He had by far the most aggressive cuts to both programs and most people thought the left would bury him running ads 24/7 telling grandma he was going to throw her off social security. All those ads you saw where grandma was being pushed off a cliff in a wheelchair were attacks on Paul Ryan's plan and scared the shit out of the right. So he got very little support for his plan and quite frankly had no chance this time around. That's just how politics works.

#13     Sep 22, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only the ones that shop at Publix.

#14     Sep 22, 2011
  5. Obama wins....bookmark this post.

#15     Sep 22, 2011
  6. Stupid title. Complaint made. Ban coming, I hope.

#16     Sep 22, 2011
  7. Only democrats are idiots. All other Americans are smart.

#17     Sep 22, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I just book marked it. RCG, you are going to lose this trade. You shouldn't try to fade momentum. :)

#18     Sep 22, 2011
  9. Wow! I bet you're the smartest guy in every room you walk in to as well!

#19     Sep 22, 2011
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Leave it to leftist to make such a bogus argument. According to the left, if America has soured on Obama, its not because of Obama, its not because of his mesage, its because people are too stupid. Of course, the logical thing to do is look at results, and the Obama economy ain't pretty.

#20     Sep 22, 2011