Are Americans really this bigoted ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Yeah I seen his post but I didn't pay attention to the number of posts he had so I had no idea who you were talking about.
    I guess pspr has taken over the role of starting most of threads, is pspr a pedophile also?

#41     Jul 5, 2013
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Pspr does not come remotely close. Zzzz started 50 threads a day and when I say he defended pedophilia, let me be clear about this. He was not making a joke or trying to prove a point, he was actually DEFENDING it.

#42     Jul 5, 2013
  3. maxpi

maxpi

hee hee... you should get some exposure in the inner city in the middle of the night sometime..

#43     Jul 6, 2013
  4. jem

jem

Leftists have a problem. They like saying conservatives are wrong for saying there is a right from wrong. For believing for instance marriage should be reserved for a man an women. They wish to promote diversity and pretend all cultures have the same value.
    So they wind up being cultural relativists.

The problem is relativists wind up not being able to denounce female genital mutilation or child molestation in other cultures.

The above was the corner zzz painted himself into.
    If he also sat in a cave an really was dysfunctional or sick... we really do not know for sure.

#44     Jul 6, 2013
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Atheist leftists are going to solve everything with politics. They meddle and make things so bad that cultures/economies collapse. They seem to think that is a good thing. I've never lived through a collapse yet, if things work out I'll live somewhere else when the US finally falls through it's own asshole and strangles itself.

#45     Jul 6, 2013
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The steady stream of bigoted/racist posts found on the P&R section
    continues unabated, deemed acceptable by the site owner obviously. Its eye opening to me because I expect better from modern day Americans running a public forum.

But perhaps this is the American way, I don't frequent many American sites to know. The references to "niggers" and characterization of people based entirely on skin colour or political leaning seems far beyond the norm I expected.

Who knows who these people really are anyways, for all we know "TGregg" is David Duke trying to live a better moral code now that he's a Republican instead of a KKK wizard. And some of the racist posters are good friends from his past.

#46     Jul 16, 2013

7. You have no idea what you are talking about. Please have a look at the poll in chit chat, again. Maybe, it will shake you back to "reality" from mental illness.

#47     Jul 16, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Would it be too much to ask who is holding a gun to your head forcing you to stay here? I'd like to tell him to stop doing that.

#48     Jul 16, 2013