Are Americans really this bigoted ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

What nonsense. Both parties do this. It's the nature of modern politics. And not just here, spend a few hours watching daily parliament hearings in the UK. We look like pansies compared to them. And not only do both parties do this crap, but they do it to themselves in their own primaries. Watch the NY mayoral race and see how ugly it gets. The left will eat their own.

#31     Jul 4, 2013
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I found it interesting to read on here that a poll claimed 49% of Republicans believe the majority of Black Americans are racist.
    Could be pure bs but if it were true that's a horrible number ( the
    49%, not the fantasy "majority" of Black Americans ).

In other news, CBS "Big Brother" has a controversy when several of their 15 remaining contestants have displayed openly racist and/or homophobic attitudes. Basically being petty and demeaning; crossing normal lines far too easily.

The one blonde Southern Belle is the worst case, kind of a rather nasty person disguised in the form of a rather beautiful young woman. How does someone develop like this at such a young age ? Her local community isn't reflecting well through her actions. Somewhere along the way she hasn't gotten a proper education and grounding in moral and ethical behavour.

#32     Jul 5, 2013
  3. I LOVE watching them. That's the way every legislature should be run. It engages everyone. In America they put you to sleep while they rob you blind.

#33     Jul 5, 2013
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Blacks are economic parasites. They use the political system to rob whites/jews [both of which they hate]. I'm not saying that I don't like Black people, it's just that if they all disappeared overnight I'd have a lot more money to spend, I could go for a walk at night, etc.

#34     Jul 5, 2013
  5. tango29

tango29

Dumb ass MF. I have been exposed to people of every race who are tools. Holy shit the stupidity of our simplistic comment.

#35     Jul 5, 2013
  6. You're right. The stupidity of your simplistic comment.

#36     Jul 5, 2013
  7. 100% correct.

#37     Jul 5, 2013
  8. Sigh...

#38     Jul 5, 2013
  9. Go ahead and attempt to dispute it.

#39     Jul 5, 2013
  10. maxpi

maxpi

nice sigh btw

#40     Jul 5, 2013