Are american's Generally Hypocrites? Yes or no

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 29, 2006.

are americans hypocrites

1. yes

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  2. no

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  1. g222

g222

Amoung the questions I've asked you, your name and address certainly was not one.

And you continue to dance.

#31     May 30, 2006
  2. that was one of your qusetions g222. Its b/c you are afraid. and dont have the guts to come out. Just answer my question I answered yours. Be a man!!!

#32     May 30, 2006
  3. g222

g222

You definately have me confused with someone else. And, in another post you admitted that you gave me your personal information and that now I should give you mine. Grow up, son. And it's obvious now that you won't be a man and answer my posts with words, so let your silence speak your response loud and clear.

#33     May 30, 2006
  4. then what is your question g222?

#34     May 31, 2006
  5. Then its fair to say that all all folks of Middle Eastern descent are goat banging dune coons that want to kill Americans? I mean after all we are talking stereotypes so lets keep the ball rolling.

#35     May 31, 2006
  6. An old habit of mine that I still employ from my moderator days on ET is to click the number of posts located below the username, and check out where a person spends most of their time, and what they have contributed.

... mahram has over 800 posts and I couldn't find one that had any real trading substance. I did see where he was trying to talk about GOOG, but no one paid him any attention. By far, the majority of his posts are in discussion-based forums, and typically have nothing to do with trading or investing.

mahram, your kind are a dime-a-dozen. You don't know how to trade and you've been burnt whenever you try to make a play. Somehow you think that chatting on ET makes you a trader, but it doesn't. And you're definitely not that smart. Your logic is flawed, your information is bad, and your conclusions are inaccurate.

You should take what you have left of your 5k account and spend it on trading resources that will help you develop as a trader. Another suggestion is to spend the money on some books that will help you develop greater self-esteem. Using these two suggestions, you have a chance at becoming what you think you want to be, a profitable trader. Otherwise, you're going to go down the same road so many guys do who come here thinking they can trade, lose all their money, and then hang around chatting on these boards with nothing useful to say.

#36     May 31, 2006
  7. as a moderator inandlong, I thought you were suppose to get ride of racist comments, threats to other ETers, and etc. But that was never enforced. I got tons of raghead, cammelhumper from alot Eters and they havent been taken down. Basically if Et allows that to happen, my comments are allowable.

#37     Jun 1, 2006