Are american's Generally Hypocrites? Yes or no

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 29, 2006.

are americans hypocrites

1. yes

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  2. no

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  1. g222

g222

And the islamic 'holy men' who encourage and order the suicide bombers to slaughter babies and women are NOT]/b] the LAW ???? And not only ARE they the law, but they are also (so-called) HOLY MEN!!!!!!! And that makes it 20 times worse !!! Holy men advocating the slaughter of women and children ... P-U-LEEEEEEZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I wrote to you in another post ... the only killings of muslims to which you object are those by infadels. Your silence in addressing the killings of muslims by their own brothers and sisters underscores yours support of their actions.

#21     May 30, 2006
  2. yes or no g222 was this a war crime

#22     May 30, 2006
  3. g222

g222

Of course - but no less than those same acts committed by muslims on their own people

#23     May 30, 2006
  4. g222

g222

Of course - but no less than those same acts committed by muslims on their own people IN THE NAME OF GOD - and which acts you refuse to acknowledge let alone discuss.

#24     May 30, 2006
  5. g222

g222

Tap ... tap ... testing 1...2... is my mike on ??? Testing ... 1...2...3
    Hey mahram ... got nothing to say, now ??? Not that you've had anything to say worth listening to anyway.

So ... I ask you ... is mahram generally a hypocrite ... ??? ... or is mahram generally a hypocrite ???

#25     May 30, 2006
  6. tut tut g222 if you realize the diffrence between thugs committing crimes and the police, or agents of the government committing crimes like murder. There are higher standards. yes or no.

#26     May 30, 2006
  7. g222

g222

Yes indeed ... morally we do hold those about whom you speak to higher standards. But are you calling the imams thugs ??? Are they not the holy men, and in some instances - the government ???? And yet you continue to avoid addressing their culpability. Why are you so afraid to take their names in vain ??? Is there someone who knows who you are and where you are that would take a dim view of any statements you might make that addressed the murderous actions of the imams ??? Mahram ... are you a sleeper ??? Is someone looking over your shoulder ???

#27     May 30, 2006
  8. lol g222, my name is mahammad jelabar i live in vancouver british columbia, now give me your name and address. If you arent afraid, then give me your name and address.:D

#28     May 30, 2006
  9. g222

g222

I don't care what your name is and care less about where you live ... nor have I ever asked you. But those questions I have posed to you you have avoided like the plague. Why ???

#29     May 30, 2006
  10. now who is avoiding answering questions. You asked me if I was afraid to give my name and address, I wasnt. Now give me yours. Are you afraid or not.

QUOTE]Quote from g222:

I don't care what your name is and care less about where you live ... nor have I ever asked you. But those questions I have posed to you you have avoided like the plague. Why ??? [/QUOTE]

#30     May 30, 2006